Confessions.

Iason said:
i have always had a very sick mind somewhere in the recesses of my cranium

so this is a timid story

when i was five or six years old i slept over my best friend Kevin's house. I slept on the top bunk and spat on him several times during the night. He didn't like it.

man thats just weird

I pulled those hose off of the back of our washing machine when I was about 6 and it flooded the laundry room and kitchen in about 3 inches of water.

Never, ever, ever, ever wack it with soap. It feels a lot better than just using the hand but sweet jesus the burn afterwards will have you killing yourself.

BrEaDmAn86 said:
Never, ever, ever, ever wack it with soap. It feels a lot better than just using the hand but sweet jesus the burn afterwards will have you killing yourself.

Uh, wtf kinda soap are you using? Never had this problem before.

likewise

well not really likewise

this was back when i was pretty good at knife throwing and shit

i was out tossing a set of hibbens into a tree

my hand was sweaty, and i slipped and it went off to the side into the ground.

turned out it impaled a frog :(

amRam said:
Uh, wtf kinda soap are you using? Never had this problem before.

Any kind of soap from what I'd been able to tell. The problem comes when it gets inside, not having the soap on the outside. But sometimes you can't help but have a little seep in!

I taped my cat's paws in tinfoil and then tied a balloon to her tail and put her down on our tile kitchen floor. I laughed pretty hard because she could hardly walk, much less grab and pop a helium balloon. I made sure the tape was only on the tinfoil though, because I would have felt bad if it yanked out her hair <3 kitty

Swamp Kitten said:
I taped my cat's paws in tinfoil and then tied a balloon to her tail and put her down on our tile kitchen floor. I laughed pretty hard because she could hardly walk, much less grab and pop a helium balloon. I made sure the tape was only on the tinfoil though, because I would have felt bad if it yanked out her hair <3 kitty

My cat would rip off my fucking arm if I tried anything remotely close to that. Hell, he bites and scratches if I even go near his tail and paws.

amRam said:
Hey fucker, join the program. Im sure you have many a confession to make.

i can't think of anything that is as funny as yours

mine are just gross and degrading

yours is hilarious

i threw a slushball at my next best friend's (Aaron's) face when i was ten or so. He moved away a few months later.

I convinced my sister to place her hand into my mothers sewing machine which i pricked her finger with.

I first busted a nut to the thought of running with the Hardey Boys away from a pack of ravenous females, once i had fallen down the sewer grate and was suspended above them in my imagination.

I have never put anything in my ass.

I used to masturbate to my mother's Tami Hoag novels.

I thought the foreskin was on your forhead when i was a tiny child.

I heard my first dirty joke when I was seven, and it went like this: Paraphrase: joey's father is getting ready to go in the shower. He askes if he can come, Joey's dad says "only if you don't look down". Joey looks down and says "WHATS THAT" and Joey's dad says "it's my limousine". Joey's mother is going to go in the shower and joey askes if he can go with her too. She says, "only if you dont look down... or up". Joey does and says, "WHAT ARE THOSE", she says "that's my garage and those are my headlights". Later they are going to bed, and Joey asks if he can come. They say, "only if you don't look down". Joey does and says "MOMMY! TURN ON YOUR HEADLIGHTS! DADDY'S LIMOUSINE IS DRIVING INTO YOUR GARAGE!"

I used the same strategy that my friend discovered when trimming the cat's nails (if it's an indoor cat--which it has to be around here, outdoor cats only last a couple weeks at most with all the coyotes etc.)

You wrap the cat in a towel so its head and one paw are sticking out and then have another person hold the cat's paw and depress the "toes" so the retractable claws come out--commence trimming

Back