Page 7 of 24
Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
121 - 12-01-2004, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle
blah blah blah
if you can't see past the wall of **** most TW throws up then you are a bigger idiot then your post led me to believe. he is trying to do something that has never been done before, of course he is going to get criticism for it. and all that **** about TW, TW is what it is, and no soapbox rant is ever going to change that no matter how smart someone tries to come off as.

he came in here grasping for straws and got flamed. big deal, i'm sure he isn't scared for life. you seem to have more of a problem with it then he does

by the way i love you

Sponsored Links
Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 12-01-2004, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsubishi
actually if you sign up really soon it will be only $80.

and you will get an elite shirt and two drinks on me.

can i give you the 2 drinks and then feel you up?

RebelToRumble
VeteranX
Old
123 - 12-01-2004, 15:39
this is ****ing hilarious

SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
124 - 12-01-2004, 15:40
well, this thread is filled with lots of mixed emotions(including some hilarious posts). i just wish you well on your new years endeavors

Mitsubishi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
125 - 12-01-2004, 15:41
thank you rob...

Mitsubishi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 12-01-2004, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Steve
can i give you the 2 drinks and then feel you up?
the drinks sure, i'll prolly need them...

as for feeling me up, I'm bringing a few GF's for that...

Mitsubishi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
127 - 12-01-2004, 15:44
ok I have to stop for a bit....

I will respond to ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL in this thread.

please just fire away.

you can go to www.mitsulan.com and read about some other stuff and SIGN UP.

thank you

k3vorkian
VeteranX
Old
128 - 12-01-2004, 15:47
i am very interested in how this turns out.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
129 - 12-01-2004, 15:53
OMG I am calling U out.

are you a bad enough dude to DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION the president!!@?!?!?!!!!

PsioniX
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
130 - 12-01-2004, 15:54
a LAN isnt a rave

most raves are announced pretty much a day or 2 before they happen
thats how that scene works

this is a completely different scene that you have no clue about
it doesnt work the same

the lan will fail, but the party on new years is different because everyone likes to party

Vermillion1
VeteranX
Old
131 - 12-01-2004, 15:57
Yea Mitsu, this is TW, cant really take alot of these angst filled dorks seriously. This thread is hilarious.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
132 - 12-01-2004, 15:58
flashback to last may

strega posts this letter saying san diego CC told mitsu to **** off

here's what mitsu posts

Quote:
Why hello there people...

First off as to my private email corraspondance with the san diego convention center, I honestly don't know how sarc and strega got a hold of that thing and when Sarc came to me and told me that he saw it "in my email" I told him the truth of the matter. That I had not decided to send that particular venue their deposit money so I could negotiate a better rate either there or elsewhere.

The LAN is going to happen. I have a phone appointment with IGN on tuesday to dicuss their role in the marketing of the event. I also am currently in negotiation with the Anaheim convention center who has offered me a substantially better rate than san diego was willing to give me. I also have a standing offer from a southern california hardware procurement company to purchase a thousand tickets from me but I'm not sure I want to give them the discount on those tickets they are asking for.

I jumped the gun with telling all you guys about this and I realize that now.

I am a stand up guy. ANY money I have collected will be refunded to the people who sent it if some act of god prevents me from making this LAN happen.

I will have more information for you all soon.

I'm sorry that Roger felt it necessary to share my private information with the world and my lawyer is going to call him tomarrow.

Thank you tribalwar for your wonderful unending support of all things cool and game related.
who are you kidding anyways

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
133 - 12-01-2004, 16:02
I am calling you out. PAY ME $100 AND PLAY EXTREME FOAM TEKKEN!@!!!!!

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
134 - 12-01-2004, 16:02
thanks for new sig material Mitsu.

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 12-01-2004, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Steve
if you can't see past the wall of **** most TW throws up then you are a bigger idiot then your post led me to believe. he is trying to do something that has never been done before, of course he is going to get criticism for it. and all that **** about TW, TW is what it is, and no soapbox rant is ever going to change that no matter how smart someone tries to come off as.

he came in here grasping for straws and got flamed. big deal, i'm sure he isn't scared for life. you seem to have more of a problem with it then he does

by the way i love you
I think it's the accumulation of everything like this that prompted me to make that post. It's all over this place. It was more or less a rant about just about everyone who who has every posted in any thread here at TW (for those who just got offended: It's called an exaggeration. If you aren't an *******, then you know who you are. you guys, you are the ones who make this place a fun one to come to. The others... I hate you.).

Also, it wasn't a rant more than it was just me stating my own opinion (nor was it designed to make me come off as smart. This is how I talk/type.)

Also also, more people should be doing this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcaStick
well, this thread is filled with lots of mixed emotions(including some hilarious posts). i just wish you well on your new years endeavors
rather than this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Douche Who Hates Life And Wants Everyone To Hate It With Him
BLAH BLAH YOUR IDEA SUCKS NADS. I HOPE YOU LICK MY BALLS WITH YOUR LAN. YOU EACH CAN HAVE A NUT. ALSO, YOU SUCK AT EVERYTHING THAT HAD TO DO WITH ANYTHING. BAD IDEA. BLAH BLAH
BTW, every single person who posts here is a nerd or a dork or both. Every single one of you. I repeat, every single ****ING one of you no matter how much you don't want it to be true, is a ****ing dork or a nerd OR both for being a part of this community. It's nothing to be ashamed of. For this very reason you should be THANKING Mitsu and everyone like him for trying their hardest to throw these kinds of parties, because good LAN parties only come around every once in awhile and are never as frequent as raves/club parties, and it's nice to know that there are people who are trying to make sure the nerds and dorks of the world get to go somewhere and have a blast. Because everyone knows most of you ****ers dont go out and party it up at clubs and raves. But a ton of ****ing people managed to attend a bi-coastal LAN.

THANK YOU MITSU

PsioniX
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
136 - 12-01-2004, 16:07
because clubs and raves are gay

thats why

bars are much better

Ratbert90
Banned
Old
137 - 12-01-2004, 16:07

DarkBlade
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 12-01-2004, 16:07
With this "advertising" wouldn't it be better to have an updated website? Everything on there is old and maybe some new information should be put up there.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 12-01-2004, 16:08
so mitsu is "retired" at 23

has multiple girlfriends

has been planning a large scale lan event all his life

and can't spell tomorrow?

k

GodErnst
VeteranXV
Contributor