MitsuLAN

nspectre said:
But now you've put your foot in it. You are so full of shit, I'm calling you out. I, right here, am going to publicly come out and say it...
TOO LATE

he alreay called YOU out in the FIRST POST LOL

he's going to TAKE NAMES at the LAN games like SUPER FOAM TEKKEN 2005!!!!!@@!!!

As i've said in the past, i am heavily involved in the global counter-strike community, and not one single person has heard of this event, which is hwere the majority of the players would be comming from.

Hoo_Man said:
As i've said in the past, i am heavily involved in the global counter-strike community, and not one single person has heard of this event, which is hwere the majority of the players would be comming from.

It's not like you work for TsN or anything...

(hi zach)

are you TheCowboy from Innerspace?

inner3.jpg

who amazingly also is

doctor.jpg

Grand Masta D said:
I throw raves on the east coast and get 20 million + without advertising.

Last I heard, 5,000 peeps at an East Coast gig was a major, top-flight event. :D

The biggest you'll find is in Europe. The largest can get close to 80,000 attendance.
:jawdrop:

I would die there and demand they put a happy-face upon my tombstone. :bigthumb:

I threw this party in my dorm room one time that had 6,500 show up. I advertised by screaming out the window "HEY PARTY"

Ok....I'm convinced. Mitsu....you're nuts. Seek psychological help. This is called narcicistic psychosis. Very rare but it can be dangerous when left unchecked. If this isn't a poorly planned scam it's totally foolish. You are going to loose a lot of money and any credibility you might have had. I'm sorry I just can't see this happening.

That's nothing. I had a LAN party on the bottom of the Atlantic ocean with a bunch of metal eating midgets that had 5,000 friends show up wanting to play multiplayer Donkey Kong Jr. I just worked things out quickly and they were all happy. It was rad.

I throw huge 16 seperate 60,000 people parties once a week for 16 weeks, with 40-150 dollar entry fees and sell 6 dollar beers and 5 dollar hotdogs.

The cities I host these in usually pay me to do this, and we almost always end up on TV

Love,

The NFL

Cheater said:
Ok....I'm convinced. Mitsu....you're nuts. Seek psychological help. This is called narcicistic psychosis. Very rare but it can be dangerous when left unchecked. If this isn't a poorly planned scam it's totally foolish. You are going to loose a lot of money and any credibility you might have had. I'm sorry I just can't see this happening.

There you have it. From the mouth of THE lan man himself.

Back