Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

Patton said:
Act... "dope" I think the kids are calling it these days.

sheeeeit, i have no idea how.

maybe one of you with like 9000000 friends can post a link to me saying "this bitch is teh hottie yo and she won't fuck you over and omg make sure you do whatever she says abotu ipods!!!1!1!"

IvoryKebab said:
You guys seriously don't know wtf you're doing...Take a look @ my profile...I've already gotten all refferrals for mp3players4free.com and freephotoipods.com. To get the nerds to ask to be your friend, you gotta show more skin.
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11809633
hah, excellent profile:
Yayuh! lol jk I LOVE to laugh! Like damn! I laugh at little things, stupid things, I laugh when I look at myself in the mirror, and I laugh at you! HA HA HA HA lol jk Hmm I pretty much get along with anyone and everyone. Well, unless their being itches and ashes . . . then *ROAR* I don't let people step all over me.

Ok, this is starting to get scary. I just got invited to go to some VH1 award show event on Wednesday - are people really this trusting/stupid?

tdp you might want to add this to your first post for people that haven't seen this thread.

http://www.deiligst.no

its a norwegian hot or not webpage and i highly doubt any of them frequent myspace...

word to the wise:
jenter is girls
jenterkropp is girl bodies

enjoy making profiles all those that feel sketchy about getting cought.

like 20 minutes. I had to make them believe i was 'easy' which is kinda tough...Although it's time well spent :) I have the mp3players4free.com deal done and I'm working on my freephotoipods.com bulletin post now :)

shit, i randomly picked a zip code in the LA county area, and now people are asking me what part of Conoga Park I live in.

and do i ever make it down to SD.

:lol:

i suck at this, i'm about to trash this account and start over.

Tribalbob said:
shit, i randomly picked a zip code in the LA county area, and now people are asking me what part of Conoga Park I live in.

and do i ever make it down to SD.

:lol:

i suck at this, i'm about to trash this account and start over.
If you want a tip, go for pics with cleavage for your main pic. Then get ass pics for the rest.

Back