Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

IvoryKebab..where are you finding your pics? I've found hot chicks, but I'm having trouble finding series of pics.

omg, I think I'm going to try this. I'm feeling guilty but I really want an iPod :D

Where to begin...

Where should I go for some good picts?

Thanks Miranda. :)

I'll wait till I get a few more, then add them all.

When posting the referral link, do I just post it as a general bulletin or as a blog entry?

RNJBOND said:
Thanks Miranda. :)

I'll wait till I get a few more, then add them all.

When posting the referral link, do I just post it as a general bulletin or as a blog entry?
I usually do both...First the blog entry then do a bulletin to tell all my peeps that I added a blog.

loop & Fatman- Im gonna wait till tommorow to post your bulletins, just so they won't get the idea that something is fishy.

IvoryKebab said:
I usually do both...First the blog entry then do a bulletin to tell all my peeps that I added a blog.

loop & Fatman- Im gonna wait till tommorow to post your bulletins, just so they won't get the idea that something is fishy.

thx!

Wow, i have no idea what the hell happened, but the profile I'm using to get my flatscreen... it's been up for a week, and when i left for work yesterday I had 35 friends. When I got home, and added my new requests, I had almost 700!
When I have all my referrals, andyone that needs a "boost" let me know, and I'll send some love your way like I did for loop.

i got caught....the chick ivoryKtown hooked me up with was already on myspace and some chick called me out as a faker!!!!!!

i looked at her profile and it's blatantly obvious.... :lol:

fuck it, i quit :D

herbtown said:
i got caught....the chick ivoryKtown hooked me up with was already on myspace and some chick called me out as a faker!!!!!!

i looked at her profile and it's blatantly obvious.... :lol:

fuck it, i quit :D

Herbz, let me know if you decide to try again. i have tons of pics you can use that i guarentee are not up there. One of the ones I used was of a girl I also had nudes of, so i can offer a bonus to those that complete offers for me:)

did anyone actually get offers completed?

man i dunno, it's a good idea and shit but i feel awfully gay faking to be a chick.....i don't even like talking to dudes period.....unless it's here about nonsense and sports and shit.....

not for me but thanks anyhow :p

I'll hold my thoughts until I actually get something for free out of this. But yeah... this WILL turn you gay. I found myself on the way out the door the other day to go to The Bed and Bath Boutique, and thought, "WTF, I BETTER GET MY FREE iPOD!"

herbtown said:
did anyone actually get offers completed?

man i dunno, it's a good idea and shit but i feel awfully gay faking to be a chick.....i don't even like talking to dudes period.....unless it's here about nonsense and sports and shit.....

not for me but thanks anyhow :p
They are closet homosexuals, and the Free Ipod is just a way to justify their desires to be fags.

Back