Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

what are u doing ?

joining groups? can't post msg's yet there tho i tried...

posting bulletins?

what? what what

i should join a group. didn't think of that.

all i did was wait. it's been a couple of days. my first posting was stupid, so i edited it yesterday and got more responses.

lol, less than a day and I have 20 referrals.. let's just hope these people know how to complete the offers :) Now, the only problem is I dont know if i should sneak a new gift site in there or not.. hmm

MrBucket said:
lol, less than a day and I have 20 referrals.. let's just hope these people know how to complete the offers :) Now, the only problem is I dont know if i should sneak a new gift site in there or not.. hmm

getting referals is the easy part, its getting them to complete an offer thats nearly impossible. Hell they won't even complete them for money.

MrBucket said:
Actually is pretty damn easy to explain to them how to do it. This is how I got my 11 referrals when they ask me how to complete the referrals:

1) Register for the offer of your choice at one of the following links.

2) Input your shipping address. Do not try to use a fake address or they will not be able to send you your free item.

3) You can skip through all the surveys.

4) After you register, you will receive a validation email. Click on the link to activate your account.

5) Complete a trial offer. There are many to choose from.

6) Get friends to do the same.

7) Once you reach the required number of referrals, your account and referrals are verified.

8) You then wait for your free item to arrive!

marshallx said:
meh...this just doesnt seem 100% to me. i have 90 friends..

what do you mean, 100%

i'm just below 60 requests right now. waiting until i hit 100, then i'll try to post about the ipod.

Okay, I think I've figured out the best way to get people. Here's my two test profile that back this up:
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11809633
and
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11956381

These haven't been up on myspace no longer than 2 days, but already have over 1,000 friends.

This is what you do, first, find a good looking (bigger titties the better) girl, possibly a model, and get around 6 pics. Try to find pics that show more...but not nude.

For your first photo, use one that show's the girl is hot, for the 2nd one, use a titty pic (not nude) and for the 3rd one and rest, use ass shots.

Setup your profile with details (people actually read it :| ) Goto sleep, but leave your web browser open on your profile (so it shows you're online). This is because people actually search for people in a certain area who are online. So you'll get more hits. When you wake up, you should have 'round 150 or so friend requests, add them all and make a blog about something normal. Make a bulletin saying you made the blog.

After 1 hr, add a photo and make a bulletin saying you added a new pic, and more ppl will come. When you get ~500 peeps, make your Ipod Blog entry/bulletin post. Here are sample ones that I used (that actually worked).

"Sorry for being vague, i'll explain more

hey thanks guys for saying you'll help. I guess I wasn't too clear on what to do when i typed my previous blog entry so this one will be MUCH more detailed.

okay, first of all:

Click this link to open up the site that I need help with.

Here are the steps on how to register at the site correctly so I get credit:

1) After you have clicked on the link, you will need to sign up. Pick which MP3 Player and bonus item that you want. Then enter in your e-mail address and password. Click "Next Step" when you are finished.

2) Now, you need to complete one offer. There are many to choose from. Some of the more popular offers are AOL, Video Professor and eFax.
NOTE: Offers usually require the use of a credit card. If you do not wish to share your credit card, there are options available. Some banks offer charged cards that have a certain amount of money on them.

3) After you have completed an offer, It usually takes around 3 days before I see that you have (takes sooo long ^_^ ) "

and

"
I'd love you long time if...
Current mood: devious

I love playing video games, hanging out with friends, and watching movies, my favorites are Kill Bill 1 and 2, Ninja Scroll and definately the lord of the rings series!! I just moved to Miami and you guys have showed much <3 to me.

Well, anyone's who's chatted with me on yahoo IM knows I'm on a mission to get an Ipod lol. I love the way those things look...it'd be so awesome to walk around playin all my favorite jams. A friend of mine told me of a way to get em easy. I know you guys have heard of those free ipod sites, and I know alot of you guys think they are bogus. I thought so too, but I know people in real life who've gotten the ipods from the site! So, I'm on a mission guys!!! Can you help me?? I only need around 7 referrals for this site to get an ipod. If you guys could help out and follow my ref. link and sign up under me (gotta complete an offer to :p) I'd honestly love you for ever!! If you do, I get your email that you used, and I'll email you something special :) I'd never forget you!! and i'll do sumthin special 4 ya :D

Anyways, here's the link, please help out!!
click here

**Also, I added a newer pic to my profile, check it out :p ** "

These were the ones I used on both my profiles, and I've already maxxed out my mp3player4free and pvpplayers4free offers (each profile doing a completly diff. offer)

After you posted your blog entry, every 3 hrs or so, add a new photo and make a bulletin sayin you added the photo...but you're still looking for some brave men to complete refferals...after around 8 hrs, you should have new yellows..which will turn green in 48hrs..

so out of boredom I attempted what has been described in this thread.. THus far my profile has been complete since about 2 this afternoon and has yet to have 1 person view my profile, what gives? I added a pic to the ranking.. am i missing something?

I'm only at 13 friends. I just edited my profile. I'll try keeping my window open, but I'm not sure where I'm going to get more pictures of this girl.

Show ass...show tities (none nude) make her appealing to guys...If you guys drop me your link, ill post a bulletin tellin all my friends to check ur profile out...

Back