[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

granny.jpg

TonyElTigre said:
or the next time you have to pick up daipers for the wife on the way home from work, you will realise that what love it

I'd rather be married to someone that would pick up my diapers if I was in some tragic butt accident than to have a trophy wife that was good for nothing but boning. :shrug:

What the fuck is an upcoming nup? Is this some kind of disgusting swedish sex act that I don't want to know about?

piotrr said:
She could have.

Maybe we should scan some photos from when she was of the age you guys think is the only age at which a woman can be a hot piece of meat?

Maybe you should stop fucking talking about it and post pics already. You know this is TW, We don't give a shit until pics are produced.

AND you must realize if you post older pictures you are just going to get harassed for newer ones. Although, the more pics the better so get with the postin'

:Pstfu:

Since she has no teeth and is 3 feet tall all you need to do is attach handles to her ears and she's the perfect woman. Maybe piotrr is on to something here...

Neutrino said:
I'd rather be married to someone that would pick up my diapers if I was in some tragic butt accident than to have a trophy wife that was good for nothing but boning. :shrug:

theres no tragic but incident involved, nobodys telling him to get a trophy just start with a better platform for a fixer upper

Aestis said:
Since she has no teeth and is 3 feet tall all you need to do is attach handles to her ears and she's the perfect woman. Maybe piotrr is on to something here...

until she shits herself

then you throw her out and find another

Wraithed said:
You know this is TW, We don't give a shit until pics are produced.
There have actually been pictures already.. just not in this thread. I believe this one, although small, grey and oddly cropped, was one of the bigger hits:
skimpy_shorts.jpg

Other than that, to tell you the truth.. Akela has categorically refused face shots because
Spoiler

Wraithed said:
AND you must realize if you post older pictures you are just going to get harassed for newer ones
Sure I realize that.. It's just a question of people realiizing that we don't really give a fuck. :)

Last edited:
piotrr said:
There have actually been pictures already.. just not in this thread. I believe this one, although small, grey and oddly cropped, was one of the bigger hits:
skimpy_shorts.jpg

Other than that, to tell you the truth.. Akela has categorically refused face shots because
Spoiler

Sure I realize that.. It's just a question of people realiizing that we don't really give a fuck. :)

bad link

I think it's far more likely that she refuses to post face shots because she's an ugly old woman and a cradle-robber

Neek said:
Congratulations to Piotrr & Akela!

Good luck and best wishes to you both. :cheers:
Hey thanks, that's a nicely put post if I ever saw one. :)

Well, you gotta take the bad with the good, and despite being a festering pesthole of human refuse, TribalWar can be pretty cozy.

Back