[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Congratulations piotrr and Akela!

You seem like a very happy and comfortable couple. I hope you continue to have an excellent life together. All the best.

:)

GigaFool said:
hahahhaha i was trying to find a pic of the ghost in the library from ghostbusters but i can't

fuck
Someone needs to PS her running through that room from that old stupid ghost .gif. She would be far more scary

Aestis said:
For your wedding gift someone needs to get you an industrial sized tub of KY, you're going to need it if you want to go balls deep into dry granny vag
Dude, that means she doesn't like you very much.

Cover the left side of her face and she looks kinda hawt. Hand over the right side, well, don't do that.

The miracle of light (p.s. props for being a good sport)

Dai Shinzo said:
If I was older I'd hit it but I'll stick with my 20 somethings for now ;]
I've had enough twenty-somethings to last me a lifetime... and I'm about to make sure that's a true statement.

Aestis said:
Think? You realize they stop producing vaginal juices around that age. You are going to be thrusting your smorgasbord and swedish meatballs into a big floppy sandpaper canyon

harsh stu, harsh.

casper.gif
crappy_webcam_shot.jpg

piotrr said:
Dude, that means she doesn't like you very much.
Sorry, I'd going by medical facts, I guess they are wrong. I'm sure you, the granny fucker, would have some nice real world experience in excavating ancient poon so I'll believe you this time

Careful though, I heard when their pubes go grey it's basically like steel wool

Back