The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Vlasic said:
So my best friend isn't really dead...we didn't bury what was left of his hand 3 months later.

You would be eating my fucking boot right about now.
again, no disrespect intended.

when was the last time you saw your 'best friend' how much of a best friend are we talking, a best friend like 'see him every day' best friend...or a best friend when you were 10 and now your 30 something and havent seen him in a while best friend?

Also its cool how Juggernaut knows so much about how a 747 impact would affect the pentagon, yet he is not an engineer nor was he working on the crash site.

JuggerNaught said:
again, no disrespect intended.

when was the last time you saw your 'best friend' how much of a best friend are we talking, a best friend like 'see him every day' best friend...or a best friend when you were 10 and now your 30 something and havent seen him in a while best friend?

omfg :rofl:

i'm glad i viewed that post because that's fucking amazing

NEWS & COLUMNS
Miracles and Wonders
By Alan Cabal

MIRACLES AND WONDERS Last week, USA Today reported a joint effort between Qualcomm and American Airlines' to allow passengers to make cellphone calls from aircraft in flight. According to the story, the satellite-based system employs a "Pico cell" to act as a small cellular tower.

"It worked great," gushed Monte Ford, American Airline's chief information officer. "I called the office. I called my wife. I called a friend in Paris. They all heard me great, and I could hear them loud and clear."

Before this new "Pico cell," it was nigh on impossible to make a call from a passenger aircraft in flight. Connection is impossible at altitudes over 8000 feet or speeds in excess of 230 mph.

Yet despite this, passengers Todd Beamer, Mark Bingham, Jeremy Glick and Edward Felt all managed to place calls from Flight 93 on the morning of September 11. Peter Hanson, en route to Disneyland with his wife and daughter, phoned his dad from Flight 175. Madeline Amy Sweeney, a flight attendant, made a very dramatic call from Flight 11 as it sped to the North Tower. Barbara Olson made two calls, collect, to her husband at his government office from Flight 77 as it made its way to the Pentagon.

Each call was initially reported as coming from a cellphone. Later, when skepticism reared its ugly head and the Grassy Knollers arrived, the narrative became fuzzy; it was suggested that $10-a-minute Airfones were involved. Olson was an easy candidate for Airfone (one doesn't call collect from a cell), but as the stories developed, Olson—and Felt—were said to have called from inside locked lavatories. No Airfone there.

In the very near future, numerous technological miracles and wonders will rise up out of the ashes of that terrible day, much the way the space program supposedly gave us Tang and Velcro. Satam Al-Suqami's indestructible passport, for one, is currently under the microscope in the Reverse Engineering Department at Area 51. My old passport was falling apart when I finally replaced it last year, just from spending 10 years in my pocket. His survived the destruction of the World Trade Center. I want one of those.

Likewise, professional bowlers could benefit from inquiries into whatever physical force brought about the collapse of WTC 7. And as a frequent flyer who finds long-term parking difficult and expensive, I'd like to know by what mechanism Mohammed Atta got to Portland, ME, where he was videotaped boarding a flight to Logan Airport in Boston. His rental car was found at Logan.

And last but not least, every suburban homeowner will want the miraculous PentaGrass. Whatever that lawn at the Pentagon is made out of, it sure is amazing stuff—it resists and repels fire, explosion, skid marks, aircraft debris, jet fuel, luggage and body parts. Shit from your neighbor's dog won't stand a chance!

Who would've thought there'd be a silver lining even in the debris cloud made that Tuesday morning?

I was across the Potomac when it happened. I reported it on TW 5-10 minutes before it ever hit CNN, as I could see it smoking outside my office window.

A day later, I stood 50 yards away from the broken wall of the Pentagon, in uniform (I was shooting archival video and photos), and watched them pull the plane parts out.

It was an aircraft.

End of thread.

JuggerNaught said:
ok..so where did the wings go? did they vanish? hover above the ground because they surely didnt muss the grass?

Weren't their pictures of the plane in this link?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

And you have yet to address the snopes link. (Forgive me if someone or even you has, I sort of browsed the thread looking at your posts mainly)
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

They address your question...

5) Can you explain what happened to the wings of the aircraft and why they caused no damage?

As the front of the Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon, the outer portions of the wings likely snapped during the initial impact, then were pushed inward towards the fuselage and carried into the building's interior; the inner portions of the wings probably penetrated the Pentagon walls with the rest of the plane. Any sizable portions of the wings were destroyed in the explosion or the subsequent fire. Nonetheless, damage to the building caused by the plane's wings is plainly visible in photographs, such as the one below (note the blackened sections on both sides of the impact site):

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

sorry if posted before...

just thought it was funny that he uses quotes such as "it sounded like a missle" and "exploded like a missle" in his video. I don't think many people have ever seen or heard an airplane exploding before.

the video that shows the small silver thing inside of the above flash vid was interesting though ... doesn't look like a plane but what do i know?

JuggerNaught said:
ok..so where did the wings go? did they vanish? hover above the ground because they surely didnt muss the grass?

The force of the impact caused the front part of the connection of the wings and body to rip while the back was pushed into the body of the aircraft due to the angle of the wings connected to the body. They were folded into the plane.

Ocean 1 said:
because if I remember right the plane didnt hit the building stright on. It hit like a few hundred feet back sending debris and parts of the plane into the building causing the hole.

Then how do you explain the perfect and untouched lawn extending out hundreds of feet in the aftermath pictures?

Back