[pics]Got a P89

Spawn, you might as well ban yourself from this forum.
You're gonna get flamed for life!

Fo sho my dawg!
hahahahaha

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Aint nothing better than a good fight...Win or Lose...

I rather fight than shoot...But if I gotta shoot I will...

Without hesitation...

if you gotta shoot?
aka if you get your ass beat
come on
ive grown up around a million fuckers like you, and most of them definitley more real then your ass. have you ever shot off? i seriously doubt it. posting pics of your set on the net? :rofl: get a clue

ChopHell said:
He's too weak to pull it :)

LOL no...

I just got it...Haven't really messed with it...

I did notice once u put the clip in one round goes st8 to the chamber unlike the Jensen .380 I used to have...

People like you are the biggest waste of air. I bet your parents would be real proud of what has become of their son.

the guns not illegal you retards, unless hes under 18...

newho... the last thing you need is a handgun. You probably dont even know how to take it apart.

EDIT: omfg i just watched that video

ur a scrawny fucker and you should fucking turn that thing on yourself... you cant even lock the slide back. and you look like gordon freemen.

Nerd

Last edited:
Vivrant said:
if you gotta shoot?
aka if you get your ass beat
come on
ive grown up around a million fuckers like you, and most of them definitley more real then your ass. have you ever shot off? i seriously doubt it. posting pics of your set on the net? :rofl: get a clue

:rofl: IF I get my ass beat...I dont fight fair...Only rule I use in fighting is survive...

In all honesty the only person who has st8 up kicked my ass in several years is my dad...The only reason he won was when we were fighting I had a chance to take out both his eyes with my thumbs...I didnt cause he is my old man and he has to work and needs his eyes...

When I was younger I had a .45 on me one time when some dude I didnt know started shit with me in a courner store parking lot...

I pulled the .45 out and he freaked out...I gave the gun to Kaotikk and fucked that dude up with my fists and the Red Wing Steel Toe boots that everyone wore at that time...

in the sad event that you do have kids, please kill them with your newly purchased gun, then kill yourself and anything that you have had sex with within the last 9 months.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
:rofl: IF I get my ass beat...I dont fight fair...Only rule I use in fighting is survive...

In all honesty the only person who has st8 up kicked my ass in several years is my dad...The only reason he won was when we were fighting I had a chance to take out both his eyes with my thumbs...I didnt cause he is my old man and he has to work and needs his eyes...

When I was younger I had a .45 on me one time when some dude I didnt know started shit with me in a courner store parking lot...

I pulled the .45 out and he freaked out...I gave the gun to Kaotikk and fucked that dude up with my fists and the Red Wing Steel Toe boots that everyone wore at that time...

you do not pull a gun on somebody for talking shit...

hold on a sec, im calling bullshit.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

So basically you are a brainless thug who is barely worth the constituent parts that make up your molecular structure. Also, you are a huge faggot who is desperate for both attention and self-worth. And on top of that, fuck off and die.

[RZA]-VeLoCiTy said:
People like you are the biggest waste of air. I bet your parents would be real proud of what has become of their son.

When it comes down to it what my parents think of me doesnt matter...They dont support me...

Mom loves me...

Dad is a loser...

There is only person in the world whose opinon matters to me anyway...That person is my wife...

Back