[pics]Got a P89

u know those joke hats that say "this is my gun cleaning hat" w/ bullet holes and blood?

could u make me one if i sent u the hat

tehvul1.jpg

T w i z t i D said:
you've got it facing the wrong direction, point the barrel toward you

p.s. I love the shitty fake jewelry, it makes you a real icy hot stunta

Someone needs to bring that pic back around if they have it :lol:

Nevermind your physical appearance or how white you are, but why did you have to be topless or even in the picture?

Ur PS pic wasnt very creative...

Sorry I'm not gay thinking about dick @ 2am unlike you...

Nor am I "white"...

The wedding ring Im wearing cost more than $500.00

I been independent since I was 16...I get my own money...I'm a man...I don't need to mooch of my parents or family...

I will educate u as to what this tat is...
dipshit.jpg

Learn something...

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/theban.htm

Oh btw I post here regardless of the stupidity of most of you...I know how kids are with their comps and the net...Brave and Know It All...I got sense enough to know the punks that fuck with me here would never fuck with me live in person...

They wouldn't stand a chance...They would catch a beating or catch a bullet...

I'm too real for u fakes...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Oh btw I post here regardless of the stupidity of most of you...I know how kids are with their comps and the net...Brave and Know It All...I got sense enough to know the punks that fuck with me here would never fuck with me live in person...

:lol: it would have to be a bullet considering 50% of the people on this site are prolly bigger than you.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

:rofl:

Back