Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Aestis said:
Look at her first failed attempt

lizshortmatttall.jpg

:scared: :ugh:

Well, I read page one, then the "last page" which Helen Keller (who is not an evil man) posted on. At which point I shamelessly interjected off the (whatever the hell it is or isn't, and whomever the hell these people are) topic, in order to hopefully get good ol' Seth to fire me over a few tracks.

As for this Mav guy? well, this is just bonkers.

As for "goldfishgurl" or whatever? also bonkers.

Now then, I can teach any of you to surf in one day!

Let's just leave the kiddies alone.

:)

edit : last page at that point was page 22 or something. And thanks for the tracks Seth.

LOL good god just leave the kid alone.

And vice-versa.

The attention-whore stuff though is seemingly very much the case.

So is the reciprocating nature of these sorts of threads.

But I'm not Joe Tribalwar so I don't know the intricate mechanics of this realm, and at this point especially, have no interest.

So let's go surfing!

:)

lonewolf63afo said:
My thoughts:
I think mav is faking it, that was just too out of control.

And HK is a meanie SOMETIMES :(

That could be, although I've talked with him relatively extensively of late on PM on IRC, largely about music and film, and he's been quite cool.

If he's some tyrant, then I've never been witness to it, nor would I waste any time arguing with him (or anyone else for that matter) on the internet about it.

The fact of the matter is, Seth has sent me (and I him) several tracks, always been polite and frankly one of the more interesting people I've stumbled across in this odd realm.

I like HK most of the time. I've enjoyed arguing sports with him (bonds is a roid monkey btw) on IRC and the like, but he is pretty friggin harsh on some of the posters too.

AkumA said:
Update.. i was playing games and now its 800+ pages.. rofl.. wtf
Mav hijacked the thread (again.) He had some really insane rants where he said that Aestis rapes children and that nobody on TW has lived a life as "bad" as he has. Then he started pretending that he was hearing voices and acted like he was hurting himself so that people would pay even more attention to him.

Then Veor came in and argued with a bunch of people for no reason.

Back