Should I keep having sex?

if she has down syndrome doesnt she have the weird shaped jaw and sloped forehead and weird shaped face? and you're attracted to her?

BlackMyst said:
if she has down syndrome doesnt she have the weird shaped jaw and sloped forehead and weird shaped face? and you're attracted to her?

it's all about the personality :dapimp:

I really think it's a shame that you people think that it's absolutely wrong. Do you honestly believe that people with down syndrome are single thier entire lives? The only thing I'm really concerned about is how old cherub and this girl are, other than that it's your problem, not his.

if this is historical...

1st page

holy shit, in the time it took me to post that fuckin 10 more posts showed up... cheaters

Having worked a ton with retarded children I can tell you they know all about sex. She knew what she was doing but you are a sick fuck for taking advantage of her.

RiSe226 said:
I really think it's a shame that you people think that it's absolutely wrong. Do you honestly believe that people with down syndrome are single thier entire lives? The only thing I'm really concerned about is how old cherub and this girl are, other than that it's your problem, not his.

It's not wrong that they had sex. It's wrong that the way the story is told it sounds very much like he tricked her in to doing stuff she didn't want to do.

the personality where she doesnt know what shes doing? do you really like her or are you just in it for the sex? and does she really know what shes doing? i think not.

PoorDoggy said:
It's not wrong that they had sex. It's wrong that the way the story is told it sounds very much like he tricked her in to doing stuff she didn't want to do.

I agree, and cherub, I'm really sorry about the parody thread, it had to be done.

Back