Should I keep having sex?

um, those pictures perrin posted are a joke right? I mean, you'd have to be pretty messed up to take a picture of someone with downs syndrome in an outhouse, and then post it on the internet.

2nd from right has a nice rack, good tummy from this angle. totally hitable if she wasn't fucking retarded.

Chavey said:
jentalentshow-8.jpg

if shes the one on OUR far right, not only are you perverted, but blind. I mean shit...you had to pick that one...?

btw, we need our best PS people on this shit. I'm expecting big laughs.

other ones wouldn't touch him even w/ gloves on.

doy0206: what up
aScoti shit dude
aScoti read this
aScoti http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=217299
aScoti might take a little to load
doy0206: ahahhahahhahha
doy0206: i know man
doy0206: i heard about this some kid i know online sent it to me
doy0206: did it orginate here?
aScoti are you kidding me?
doy0206: originate*
doy0206: no
aScoti when did he send it
doy0206: someone saw it and sent it to me
doy0206: so fucking funny
doy0206: about 45 min ago when i was online
aScoti holy shit

that kid has NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER to TW... omfg :lol:

MST3K-rules said:
This seriously is something you can call the local corpus christi police about.

You don't have to go into a whole thing about this thread. Just tell them that he told you online that he had forced a retarded girl to give him a handjob. They can investigate and determine whether she was capable of consent.

The FBI will get involved on it too, since this falls under the cybercrime division, and i'm almost assured if somebody does report it, it will end up on CNN.

ZugZug said:
2nd from right has a nice rack, good tummy from this angle. totally hitable if she wasn't fucking retarded.

$10 that's his mom.

apollod said:
The FBI will get involved on it too, since this falls under the cybercrime division, and i'm almost assured if somebody does report it, it will end up on CNN.

if it ends up on cnn, then the pic with her in it needs to be changed to goatse for good measure.

My brother works for an ABC news website, I am calling him as soon as I get confim that this is real.

AgentOrange said:
Good News! The domain name you want to use is available.
Check the box next to the domain name(s) you would like and click "SELECT" to continue.

shortbusbang.com is available.

not anymore.......

j/k

Seriously, if somebody were to reg that, they need to forward the domain to this thread...

From Cherbub's original post it made it seem like Downs Syndrome is some sort of communicable disease.

I'm under the impression that you're born with Downs Syndrome? Isn't it having one too few chromosomes?

apollod said:

I know that the confession is online (though in a form that would be impossible to use in court), but rather than trying to contact a huge organization like the FBI, we'd all be better off trying to contact the local police department. If the FBI has jurisdiction over part of the case then the local police can work it out and figure out who should be investigating him much better than this forum could.

i just realized this can only end in disaster.

also, do we know what cherub looks like? just curious. He is having sex with someone who has downs after all...

Back