dear lockntross, juggernaught, critter, and onnotangu

Aestis said:
What are you talking about? I don't need to be cosntantly eating shit to know that shit tastes bad.

You're wrong. I told you, I work full time in the summer at a real job and get scholarships to cover my college expenses.

Nice making assumptions that are completely wrong

i believe that he's talking about you being an ass-bandit with a shitty personality...but that could just be my take on it

JuggerNaught said:
well, thats where your immaturity shows. you have no understanding of self worth. a person like you could be making a couple mil and hour, and after you go to the bank, and put the cash in your pocket, you'll just be a lonely multimillionaire because nobody wants to listen to your bullshit.

i bet you've never had a friend in your life that didnt call you dick behind your back....

On the contrary. He has a lot of friends that don't call him a dick behind his back.

Aestis said:
Let's see, let me go to the hospital and ask for some AIDS infected blood and put it in a test tube full of water and chug it

What the fuck is wrong with you? Every medical/government website says that it can't be transmitted through water and you STILL won't accept it

thats where you are wrong o' small brained one.

every medical site says that you cant trasmit aids by drinking after someone who has it, i.e. you cant catch aids from someones saliva....or tears, or mucous, the virus isnt concentrated enough.

JuggerNaught said:
you had a chance to put your money where your mouth is...you pussed out...you got nothin to say now little man.

Actually, you had nothing to say. You had no facts to back up your statement. So you tried to make some crap bet in an attempt to bluff him, and he laughed in your face.

You can try to turn it around all you want, but everyone was laughing at you about those statements.

JuggerNaught said:

every medical site says that you cant trasmit aids by drinking after someone who has it, i.e. you cant catch aids from someones saliva....or tears, or mucous, the virus isnt concentrated enough.

NO

The virus CANNOT live in water. It's that simple. It DIES. NO AIDS VIRUS. NO TRANSMISSION THROUGH WATER

Mr.MaGiK said:
I'm completely amazed that in 2.5-3months you can make enough money to live for 9 more on your own with out ANY kind of help at all (besides scholarships).
Thats what happens when you don't have a job with your name on your shirt...

Sojourn said:
Actually, you had nothing to say. You had no facts to back up your statement. So you tried to make some crap bet in an attempt to bluff him, and he laughed in your face.

You can try to turn it around all you want, but everyone was laughing at you about those statements.

no...i made him a bet....he backed out.

JuggerNaught said:

You said to prove that it can't be done

Multiple people posted multiple RELIABLE medical websites proving you were totally and completely wrong and you just ignored it

JuggerNaught said:
they call him a dick to his face?

You don't know Stu, so don't try to make up shit about him. Your idea of an insult is taking something from your little fantasy world, and hoping it pushes a button of his. At least his insults are a little more true. He says shit that's true. You did make the comment about AIDs being used to infect water. You do claim to have 3 degrees and you work in RR tech support. The only shit you can spout is that you think he's some loser because he has a girlfriend, goes to school full-time, and works full-time in the summer. Isn't that a bitch? Sounds like a hard-working kid to me.

JuggerNaught said:

Three degrees and you still can't read a medical report.

JuggerNaught said:
Your "bet" was akin to me wagering that the sun will come up tomorrow... Besides, Im sure you had some website already bookmarked that claimed aids is a disease the black man uses to destroy the white race. Under your rules that counts as a reliable source..

Sojourn said:
You don't know Stu, so don't try to make up shit about him. Your idea of an insult is taking something from your little fantasy world, and hoping it pushes a button of his. At least his insults are a little more true. He says shit that's true. You did make the comment about AIDs being used to infect water. You do claim to have 3 degrees and you work in RR tech support. The only shit you can spout is that you think he's some loser because he has a girlfriend, goes to school full-time, and works full-time in the summer. Isn't that a bitch? Sounds like a hard-working kid to me.

Shhh... don't push reality on jugger, his whole world might crumble

Back