I just had my tail removed...... by Ocman - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page I just had my tail removed......
Page 7 of 13
TheRegulater
Banned
Old
121 - 05-07-2002, 17:50
Damn i'll never be the same after reading this thread, every once in a blue moon i'll get a boil (run's in the family, think its heriditary, my dad had em) on my ass, sometimes i'll get one on my leg and when i was young got em on my armpit, but thank god i dont have a tail, jesus christ, that has to be awful

Sponsored Links
Chrom
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 05-07-2002, 18:21
This thread is pretty amazing.

Are tails common around your place?

Kendo
VeteranX
Old
123 - 05-07-2002, 18:22
Maybe we should stop calling it a tail. I doesn't have bones, and it's not straight and movable. No tail.

Killabot
VeteranX
Old
124 - 05-07-2002, 18:25

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 05-07-2002, 18:25
Be afraid, be very afraid

Seriously, mu nugs are aching just thinking about it. And the tail.... I'm speachless

pt_anarchist
Veteran
Old
126 - 05-07-2002, 18:28
Quote:
Originally posted by Syrinx
A guy I know was at the gym and after his shower he was drying off... starts off innocently enough. Somehow, while he was drying certain body parts (his balls) he managed to do something wrong. His nuts got jangled around somehow and one testicle went around the other and the cords got tangled. He didn't notice it for a few days and by the time they figured it all out, one of his balls's was dead. Be careful... even when you're just drying yourself off, danger lurks everywhere.
i did that and woke up the next day and was like wtf pain so much pain, went the whole day at school with twisted nuts, then went home to take a piss, and untwisted them....
hella hurts

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 05-07-2002, 18:47
Everyone! Check your ass for a hole!

Oh my goodness, this is THE most disgusting thing I have ever friggin read. I pray to the dear Lord almighty that none of this insanity happens to me. I think I fear the butt crack thingy worse than the testicle one. You can lose a testi and still be okay, but that butt-crack thing counds damned painful.

Ocman
VeteranXX
Old
128 - 05-07-2002, 19:13
ok, os I just woke up.....4 hours of sleep this afternoon, and I feel like I was hit by a truck. I am typing this standing up cause if I sit, it almost brings tears to my eyes.

Talked to the Dr. today, and found out why they keep having my jam gauze in the wound. It is supposed to aid in removing the dead cells around the wound.

Whenever I RIP the blood soaked gauze outta my ass crack, it is pulling dead cells with it. Then when I shower, I have to use a squirt bottle to spray the wound clean, no soap, I learned the HARD WAY that ANY soap in the wound stings. Even shampoo if it runs down your back. Then after the shower, I JAM more gauze in my ass crack to clean out the dead cells, next time I RIP that ****ing stuff out.

So, I just took more drugs, and I'm going to shower and stick some gauze in my ass. More updates later.

RC
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 05-07-2002, 19:15
How did u get it?

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 05-07-2002, 19:17
sounds like it would be hereditary to me...

Ocman
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 05-07-2002, 19:30
My doctor said mine became infected from being so physically active. Once you aggrevate it once, you are screwed. It is something you are born with though, its just that you wouldn't know you had it til you aggrevated it.

Redemption
VeteranXX
Old
132 - 05-07-2002, 19:55
Damn, need to get home and have the girlfriend check me out, she mentioned something about a small hole above my butt crack, really freaking out here. Anxiety attack in 30 seconds.

BlueMax
VeteranX
Old
133 - 05-07-2002, 19:57
That really sucks.
If you're too physically active, you can get that problem and if you're not active enough, you get hemoroids.

Can't they just leave our asses alone?

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 05-07-2002, 20:00
Quote:
Originally posted by Hydrogen

Don't worry about it. Lots of famous people only have one testicle. Hitler for example. He had only one nut, and he got lots of hot italian chicks and rocked on for a little while.

Then he went a little crazy, but before that he was doing just fine with one ball.
1pac

Redemption
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 05-07-2002, 20:09
Talked to my girlfriend, she refuses to.
Says it's "a big pore" which doesn't make me feel any better.

Quote:
A Pilonidal (PIE-low-NI-dal) Cyst usually consists of a hair-containing sinus or abscess, just above the cleft of the buttocks under the skin over the tailbone (coccyx). The term pilonidal comes from a combination of Latin words meaning hair (pilus) and nest (nidal). Pilonidal cyst is more common in men than in women, usually occurring after puberty. The origin of the problem is not well understood. Some evidence suggests that it may be congenital or that it's acquired by an ingrowth of hair. For a time, the entity was referred to as Jeep Rider's disease. It caused more than 80,000 US Army soldiers to be hospitalized during WWII and accounted for 4.2 million sick days. Much of the information we have about the disease comes from the military. The main problem with pilonidal cysts are the occurrence of infection that leads to a painful abscess. The abscess may rupture, drain spontaneously and then resolve only to recur. After the abscess resolves, either by itself or with medical assistance, many patients develop a pilonidal sinus. The sinus is a cavity below the skin surface that connects to the surface with one or more small openings or tracts. Although a few of these sinus tracts may resolve spontaneously, most patients need a small operation to eliminate them.

Redemption
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 05-07-2002, 20:13
Pilonidal sinus self help page:

http://www.paxcredo.net/pilo1.html

Fate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 05-07-2002, 21:05
Quote:
Originally posted by Redemption
Damn, need to get home and have the girlfriend check me out, she mentioned something about a small hole above my butt crack, really freaking out here. Anxiety attack in 30 seconds.
Sounds like you got it. Welcome to the club.

Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 05-07-2002, 21:13
k.. I have no holes or weird things anywhere on me.

The nut twisting thing is not comforting though

Redemption
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 05-08-2002, 05:15
Quote:
Originally posted by Scourge

You guys are actually flexiable/have appropriately placed mirrors to make sure you don't have said holes in your postanal dimple?

Diablo Escobar
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
140 - 05-08-2002, 05:29
Quote:
Originally posted by Scourge

As "the guy" who has twisted his nuts, let me give you advice, when running, wear tighty whities or something supportive and you probably won't have a problem (although it can happen just when walking ) and it is every bit as painful as you might imagine. Plus, you have to have balls surgery, which is freaky.

Page 7 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page I just had my tail removed......

Social Website Bullshit