[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 222 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 222 of 229
borlaK
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4421 - 04-11-2009, 07:45
you can't sign something that holds someone against all harm against you. think about it for a second.

you guys need to stop lawyering around and telos needs to just get a ****ing lawyer like we all told him to do the first ****ing day. is it going to ****ing kill you to call up some firms and talk to them? jesus christ. there's such thing as free consultation you know.

again, the nicer you are, the more feldmann is going to laugh at you. you can cry and whine and present all the facts you want, but what are you going to do when they say 'sorry, that's the rules!' over and over again until you give up?

Sponsored Links
Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
4422 - 04-11-2009, 09:37
When you go in for your meeting with the GM I certainly hope you show up with a lawyer, and not simply a family friend not well versed in matters such as this. You've been **** on by the 2nd place couple, their friends, and the contest admins and I wish you the best of luck in getting something resolved through the dealership who was ****ed as well by trusting a ****ty company to run a fair contest.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
4423 - 04-11-2009, 10:26
wow ezlpo is one seriously uppity cocksucker.

Who the **** do you think you are speaking for all of us short timer? You were attending public school playing touch the cock while the members of this website did most of the **** we are now well known for.

Give your mouth a rest before you hurt yourself idiot.

Telos not feeling good about this meeting but good luck regardless. I'll be down for writing an intelligently worded complaint should things not work out for you.

OriGiNaL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4424 - 04-11-2009, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geck0 View Post
borne not bore.
They'll get the point ;p

In the meantime, regardless of lawyers, I think its important that anyone who is willing to craft a semi-decent letter to these guys does so. DONT write something like "Hey go **** yourself"

The more pressure they have on them, the more their going to feel it, if and when telos gets a lawyer.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4425 - 04-11-2009, 10:59
That was a good letter glad some one finally stepped up to write one as a third party. I ask all of you to send something similar to both scott and angela at feldmann nissian. She is the one I have been talking with extensively and the one setting up the meeting.

[email protected] om
[email protected] m

It should probably be edited to include something about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
The key point here, assuming he had more total votes then the other team, is that he cannot be disqualified for actions of voters/persons that he had no control over, because it cannot be determined who the false voters actually supported. If we had thought of it, we could have spam voted 20k votes for every contestant except him, and got them all disqualified, given how they are handling this. Unless the contest admins can show that he, personally, violated the 'good faith' etc etc clauses of their contract, they don't even have a leg to stand on with the document *they* wrote, let alone any legal system. Being penalized for voter conduct in an anonymous online poll is ludicrous, unless he spurred it on, which clearly isn't the case.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
4426 - 04-11-2009, 12:57
stop being a ****ing doormat you idiot and get a lawyer.

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
4427 - 04-11-2009, 13:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
That was a good letter glad some one finally stepped up to write one as a third party. I ask all of you to send something similar to both scott and angela at feldmann nissian. She is the one I have been talking with extensively and the one setting up the meeting.

[email protected] om
[email protected] m

It should probably be edited to include something about this
I copied his letter and sent it, but I made one small revision. I made no threat about the BBB, but added to his hundred of voters, to also include their friends and family who were also voting.

D
VeteranXX
Old
4428 - 04-11-2009, 13:31
It's been 3 days already. You're going to get some stupid 30% off promotion or something... for a Nissan. (lol) They ain't going to pay the first prize 2 times.

Looking at the other couple I'd say the best you could get at this moment is the gay couple to get the car and you the wedding. And that's a massive loss imo because you should get both.

Elantri_X
VeteranXX
Old
4429 - 04-11-2009, 13:43
You do realise TW already has ****ed it up with abusive emails and cached threads in search engines (feldmann nissan - Google Search).

I want justice, but we have to THINK (ask here if not sure) before you do things such as sending emails, phone calls, linkage to other websites etc.

Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
4430 - 04-11-2009, 13:51
yeah that ezlpo dude is screwing you over dude, i still think he should be banned.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4431 - 04-11-2009, 13:52
yes I realize that that is why I'm not playing into some of their bull **** and I am dealing with things away from TW a bit.

some of you have been very helpful with not retarded e-mails and letters and I appreciate that.

There are posts on here that paint a ton of our voters in a really poor light. That should have absolutely nothing to do with me and cause the DQ but it appears it did. The way people have behaved It wouldn't supprise me if they could have come up with another 1000 BS votes and said the other team won on votes alone. Granted they likely should have been docked at the very least several hundred votes if the contest administration was doing anything to run this contest in a fair manor.

If you guys want to keep sending retarded ****ing e-mails and wreck any chances I have of getting the people who can do anything about this to sit down with me go for it but know that its your attitude that could potentially **** this up.

If they don't work with me next week there will be a smear campaign to bring all of the facts to public light but doing it before they have said "tough **** get over it" is asinine.

I appreciate you enthusiasm but it needs to be channeled a bit. And definitely not at the other couple. Thats just ****ed up.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
4432 - 04-11-2009, 13:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
yes I realize that that is why I'm not playing into some of their bull **** and I am dealing with things away from TW a bit.

some of you have been very helpful with not retarded e-mails and letters and I appreciate that.

There are posts on here that paint a ton of our voters in a really poor light. That should have absolutely nothing to do with me and cause the DQ but it appears it did. The way people have behaved It wouldn't supprise me if they could have come up with another 1000 BS votes and said the other team won on votes alone. Granted they likely should have been docked at the very least several hundred votes if the contest administration was doing anything to run this contest in a fair manor.

If you guys want to keep sending retarded ****ing e-mails and wreck any chances I have of getting the people who can do anything about this to sit down with me go for it but know that its your attitude that could potentially **** this up.

If they don't work with me next week there will be a smear campaign to bring all of the facts to public light but doing it before they have said "tough **** get over it" is asinine.

I appreciate you enthusiasm but it needs to be channeled a bit. And definitely not at the other couple. Thats just ****ed up.
you arent getting **** without a lawyer.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4433 - 04-11-2009, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo616 View Post
yeah that ezlpo dude is screwing you over dude, i still think he should be banned.
yeah he is being a tard.

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
4434 - 04-11-2009, 14:09
You should probably get that thread deleted in GD, as it does look bad.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
4435 - 04-11-2009, 14:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriGiNaL View Post
They'll get the point ;p

In the meantime, regardless of lawyers, I think its important that anyone who is willing to craft a semi-decent letter to these guys does so. DONT write something like "Hey go **** yourself"

The more pressure they have on them, the more their going to feel it, if and when telos gets a lawyer.
i just sent one in too

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4436 - 04-11-2009, 14:26
considering that "The TW army is about to rage war on Feldmann Nissan" is the 5th result when you google for "feldmann nissan", if they haven't noticed that yet i'm sure they will.

great job ezlpo

stupid

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
4437 - 04-11-2009, 14:53
okay im done with this ****

good luck getting ****ed over the rest of your life

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
4438 - 04-11-2009, 15:11
TW won.

Print the shirts, hand out the rings...

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4439 - 04-11-2009, 15:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
you arent getting **** without a lawyer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DacTheHork View Post
good luck getting ****ed over the rest of your life
You think that you are persuasive enough for them to hand out 2 cars because you talk a good game? You are a moron. You have already decided not to get a lawyer so you aren't going to get ****.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4440 - 04-11-2009, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
stop being a ****ing doormat you idiot and get a lawyer.

I don't know telos that well... but everything I've ever seen of him has shown he's A) not all that sharp, and B) doesn't have much of a spine.

Page 222 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless