plz submit this weeks ngfm quotes

i don't get shit from any of the twatter crap I do its solely for your entertainment. all that ignored and popular post shit. Now I have this NGFM thing and its only right someone does it but stupid fucking twatter only lets you put in 140 characters. That is robbing us of so much gold.

We can't do the wiki - the chinese have figured out a way to hack spam the fuck out of it and I don't know enough shit about wiki to stop it. Not like anyone was updating the wiki anyway.

Maybe I'll hand out the login to the ngfm twatter account to some people who are competent and they can help me since I'm barely on the forum right now due to the whole baby thing.

rayn some dude in another thread just posted interracial dicks bcuz hes angry u wont moderate absents honest discussion

rayn 1st thank u 4 lettin me post again i will not let u down

2nd i can help u fite the chinese bot this is my job, i will research wiki china bot defenses and email u a g ameplan

( :

i don't get shit from any of the twatter crap I do its solely for your entertainment. all that ignored and popular post shit. Now I have this NGFM thing and its only right someone does it but stupid fucking twatter only lets you put in 140 characters. That is robbing us of so much gold.

We can't do the wiki - the chinese have figured out a way to hack spam the fuck out of it and I don't know enough shit about wiki to stop it. Not like anyone was updating the wiki anyway.

Maybe I'll hand out the login to the ngfm twatter account to some people who are competent and they can help me since I'm barely on the forum right now due to the whole baby thing.

@shitraynsays

there were a couple of great NGFM quotes in some thread today, but i can't find it again ;<

something about whenever u hear a muslim say 'allah ackbar' u know they are about to blow u up and everyone around

and something else i can't remember

Musical interlude....

For breakfast I have denim goop
At lunch I have some denim soup
At dinner I repeat the loop
And when I go to bed -
I make a denim poop.

It's appealing to the eye
the people ask me why
and when I pass them by -
they see the Denim Guy.

I have playbooks in my head