OT: All your base are belong to us

gjustice.gif

Great Justice

:rocket: :spam:
Main screen turn off…

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD. THE PEOPLE WHO BUMP THIS THREAD SEEM TO BE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FREQUENT THESE FORUMS OFTEN, OR EVEN WORSE, HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THE GAME OF TRIBES. GO AWAY NOW. YOU PEOPLE WITH ONLY THREE POSTS, AND ALL OF THEM ON THIS THREAD, ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. THIS IS THE "UNWELCOME" POSSE, HERE TO SAY, "PLEASE LEAVE NOW."

THANK YOU AND HAVE A PLEASANT "AYB"-FREE DAY.

Bounty said:
STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD. THE PEOPLE WHO BUMP THIS THREAD SEEM TO BE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FREQUENT THESE FORUMS OFTEN, OR EVEN WORSE, HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THE GAME OF TRIBES. GO AWAY NOW. YOU PEOPLE WITH ONLY THREE POSTS, AND ALL OF THEM ON THIS THREAD, ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. THIS IS THE "UNWELCOME" POSSE, HERE TO SAY, "PLEASE LEAVE NOW."

bump

Anyone from the UK?

I got an email today that said some big candy company over there ripped off the video and are using it in their TV commercials. I don't really care, but I'd like to see a copy of it.

Bounty said:

You're right, I've never played the game!

Back