maybe this will explain

who in gods name is puc?

been running shit since 98
creator/co-leader of {IDC} - OGL Ren 3time Ladder Champs
creator/leader of -WC- - OGL Arena Champs (only made it to #3 during its prime though)
co-leader of (AFO) - OGL Ren Ladder Champs
member of many other elite tribes as one of my alter egos

but base, well........
base/lt was too easy and still is ;)

been running shit since 98
creator/co-leader of {IDC} - OGL Ren 3time Ladder Champs
creator/leader of -WC- - OGL Arena Champs (only made it to #3 during its prime though)
co-leader of (AFO) - OGL Ren Ladder Champs
member of many other elite tribes as one of my alter egos

but base, well........
base/lt was too easy and still is ;)

just talked to some, not one person in LT has said anything positive about you o.o

so either you rape them hard or you just are mediocre-at-best talent for a 98'er

idk anything about ren but that they are generally cheaters

if I stuck to base from day 1, everyone would love me. But like lost, I came from ren, so no one likes us. No one liked lost in ren cuz he is a homo and I don't like being in the same boat as him. Ren players aren't what we considered "cheaters", except for the fags that use iffs or aa (cg hacks), we use exploits like no fog and different flags. We also like to spam voice packs. Other than that though we are all just tribers.

It sucks that my mod no longer has a good server up to play on, this I know. So just get used to seeing me around. Yes I am an asshole, but if you actually talked to me - you'd probably wanna be my friend ;)

if I stuck to base from day 1, everyone would love me. But like lost, I came from ren, so no one likes us. No one liked lost in ren cuz he is a homo and I don't like being in the same boat as him. Ren players aren't what we considered "cheaters", except for the fags that use iffs or aa (cg hacks), we use exploits like no fog and different flags. We also like to spam voice packs. Other than that though we are all just tribers.

It sucks that my mod no longer has a good server up to play on, this I know. So just get used to seeing me around. Yes I am an asshole, but if you actually talked to me - you'd probably wanna be my friend ;)

nofog and happyflag are not hacks to you guys??? o.o

fat lost is fat

Back