[cats]let's see your[cats]

DSC_0194.jpg

I introduce Bobcat...

He is a little fucker that gets into EVERYTHING and LOVES attention... for now at least.

I think hes about 6 months old. He loves to fuck shit up on the reg.

bobcat1.jpg

bobcat2.jpg

bobcat3.jpg

Tuxedo cats are the most hilarious cats ever. My smaller one (Mr Bojangles) flat-out carries conversations with me, points to what she wants and chills with me wherever I go. I can call her from across the house, we play hide and seek, she's wicked.

The other cat Dakota (I call her Tunny because she's tonnes of fun) like I mentioned earlier was injured and just loves to lay on her back or chill out watching TV. She's had so many problems but all she wants is to relax with family or look like a life saving device:

tunnybacklay.jpg

My last two cats that my ex took:

Big Fat Yuki Hama Lama Osama Bin Laudin
DSC00312.JPG

Pucca Lucca
P8190088.JPG

The Cats I have now:

The Nose
IMG_0948.JPG

The Pie
IMG_0973.JPG

And here is a picture of the 18 year old cat at my mom's who looks like a concentration camp survivor:

IMAG0058.jpg

So I was hungry and walked across the street from my apartment to the park, hoping to intercept a wandering vendor for some comestibles. Instead I found a uniformed park attendant or parking enforcement officer sitting upon the park entrance barricades that prohibit vehicular homicide. On the ground next to her was a small cage. Upon peering inside I observed,

nameless2.jpg

Inquiring, I learnt that she'd found said kitten abandoned in the park and was awaiting Animal Services. After a bit of chit-chat I suggested that I might take possession of the little beast as I'd somewhat recently bereaved the loss of my previous companion of 13 years. She assented and I merrily carried my charge to my domicile.

nameless3.jpg

nameless4.jpg

nameless5.jpg

nameless8.jpg

nameless14.jpg

To make a long fucking story short, this is her now

puf.jpg

and this is me

pufwned.jpg

:sunny:

Back