The Q Cucks Clan

Isn't he a Jehova Witness or Scientologist or something? It seems like he was a member of one of the crazier-than-average religions.

idk y u spelled "scientist" as "scientologist" but ya, those doods have some p ridiculous religious followers

idk y u spelled "scientist" as "scientologist" but ya, those doods have some p ridiculous religious followers

When I rise to power, young children will have a Sunday school where they recite trigonometric functions, rules for assigning oxidation numbers to reactants, and answer trivia about Greta Thunberg.

Inquiries about a higher power or trying to say the pledge of allegiance will earn them getting their knuckles smacked with a ruler.

Oh yes.

When I rise to power, young children will have a Sunday school where they recite trigonometric functions, rules for assigning oxidation numbers to reactants, and answer trivia about Greta Thunberg.

Inquiries about a higher power or trying to say the pledge of allegiance will earn them getting their knuckles smacked with a ruler.

Oh yes.

sounds like a nice indoctrination sunday school

please, just don't hire amadeus as your teaching assistant if you're going to be just teaching the young children your anti-american greta religion.

Oh yes.
:lol:
I appreciate the fact that you do not even hide your 'liberal' hipocrisy. It's more like a badge of pride for you.

Oh yes.

looking forward to seeing a generation of felonious, drunken, women beaters

Isn't he a Jehova Witness or Scientologist or something? It seems like he was a member of one of the crazier-than-average religions.

hey dickhead, reminder:

having the unmitigated audacity to cry about havax and tele 'doxxing' you while being a consistent nosey bitch about other peoples' business destroys any leg you thought about standing on.

must be a motherfucker trying to be twice as virtuous as others when you have double the standards.

Reminder 2: You're a racist and drunken misogynistic piece of shit as per court records. Do you deny this?

:)

Last edited:
imagine buying into ridiculous Q anon conspiracy bullshit. imagine wasting the golden years of your retirement researching Q drops and spreading that nonsense elsewhere. which carrier group is trump on now?

All of the people trying to troll over Q-anon 100% believed the other conspiracy theory that the Don "colluded" with Russia for 3+ years. You had your own little R-Anon from before he took office ALL the way to now.

Fuk even last night Hillary is STILL going on about it. She actually said to Pelosi "I want to see if Trump called Putin before the riots"

anyway continue about only one side having conspiracy theories :lol:

Back