So, how many of you mother****ers have raped someone? by Joft - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So, how many of you mother****ers have raped someone?
Page 7 of 16
-Thanatos
VeteranX
Old
121 - 07-19-2008, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian ng View Post
Why is that bear still on the loose?!?!?!
because he is more crafty than this fellow:

Sponsored Links
Roffler
VeteranX
Old
122 - 07-19-2008, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joft View Post
Do you think it's just a ****ing joke? Try to imagine yourself as a girl, in this scenario: You go to a party with some of your girlfriends. You're not on the pill because you haven't had a boyfriend for a while and you're not expecting to "hook up" tonight. You have a good time, drink a lot, dance with some guy. You're drunk, but you know you're not on the pill and you're resolved not to have sex. You wake up the next morning and can't remember what happened, except that you've had sex. It doesn't make sense because you remember you didn't want to.

You aren't sure if the guy used protection, or pulled out in time (the drunk idiot). You don't know whether or not you'll have an STD now, and you'll have to wait about a month before finding out whether or not you're pregnant. You aren't even sure you know which guy did it. You obviously can't report anything, because such a high percentage of mother ****ers have the same beliefs about **** that you bags of human-waste on this forum do. But isn't this just funny? Weren't you just asking for it, you dumb *****? Obviously you can't expect to go to parties and drink without tacitly consenting to sex with every ******* at the party. After all, you're a girl, and sex is what girls are for, so you should have stayed on the pill in order to protect said assholes from the risk of having to pay child support.
This post makes it pretty clear that you haven't touched a girl or even talked to them.

Also, if I was said hypothetical girl that exists nowhere on this planet I'd seriously consider that I might have a drinking problem.

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 07-19-2008, 10:43
Quote:
I think this thread has done more to contribute to my misanthropy than anything else in my experience.
Is this entire generation of internet guys composed of misogynists and sociopaths? Has the lack of human interaction made you all completely emotionally retarded that you can't empathize at all?
You can not call me a sociopath for posting this. This says it all.

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 07-19-2008, 10:47
Quote:
I think this thread has done more to contribute to my misanthropy than anything else in my experience.

Is this entire generation of internet guys composed of misogynists and sociopaths? Has the lack of human interaction made you all completely emotionally retarded that you can't empathize at all?

Does anyone recognize that there's something wrong here? People are saying that women are raised in our society to feel entitled, and that they act like sluts then cry **** when they realize the guy they slept with wasn't rich. Do you honestly believe that's how it happens? Women are inherently disadvantaged when it comes to sex. Their risk for contracting STDs is much greater than for males. And they could end up getting pregnant.

Do you think it's just a ****ing joke? Try to imagine yourself as a girl, in this scenario: You go to a party with some of your girlfriends. You're not on the pill because you haven't had a boyfriend for a while and you're not expecting to "hook up" tonight. You have a good time, drink a lot, dance with some guy. You're drunk, but you know you're not on the pill and you're resolved not to have sex. You wake up the next morning and can't remember what happened, except that you've had sex. It doesn't make sense because you remember you didn't want to.

You aren't sure if the guy used protection, or pulled out in time (the drunk idiot). You don't know whether or not you'll have an STD now, and you'll have to wait about a month before finding out whether or not you're pregnant. You aren't even sure you know which guy did it. You obviously can't report anything, because such a high percentage of mother ****ers have the same beliefs about **** that you bags of human-waste on this forum do. But isn't this just funny? Weren't you just asking for it, you dumb *****? Obviously you can't expect to go to parties and drink without tacitly consenting to sex with every ******* at the party. After all, you're a girl, and sex is what girls are for, so you should have stayed on the pill in order to protect said assholes from the risk of having to pay child support.
weird how if that same girl who went to the party drove home while blacked out she would be arrested for making a really stupid decision, and her life would be ****ed

change the equation to sex and somehow she no longer has any responsibility for her actions at all

obv this doesnt mean passed out girls = target

but the "oh **** i was drunk" excuse is precisely what many on TW is talking about

ive ****ed a sober women while i was damn near blacked out (my memory of the incident goes in and out), was I raped? hell no

it was a dumb decision though, but thats life. a whole path of dumb decisions

Joft
VeteranX
Old
125 - 07-19-2008, 11:28
as I've said before, you can't compare men to women when it comes to sobriety and consent. sex is completely different for women than for men; you don't have to worry about getting pregnant, and you're much less likely to contract an STD from her as she is from you. you weren't raped because you had sex with a sober girl while you were drunk.

maybe some people say it's **** if you have sex with a girl while she's drunk, but I'm not. this is a straw-man. if she's conscience, and she's clearly into it and not saying no or struggling to get out of it, I wouldn't call it ****. I honestly don't believe there's a mass of rabid feminists out there waiting to arrest you over this, you're perceiving a non-reality if you think so. guess what? society is on your side. you're only 6% likely to ever spend a day in jail if you **** someone. so shut the **** up about how unfair it is for girls to cry **** when they sober up and realize the boy they passed out with is yucky. it's a ****ing fairy-tale that you believe because this ****ing echo-chamber culture keeps telling you: don't worry, her behavior justifies your actions.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
126 - 07-19-2008, 11:29
women have holes for a reason..deposit

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 07-19-2008, 11:31
The funny thing about femi-nazi's believing all men are rapists because 1/6 women are sexually assaulted is that sexual assault isn't always **** and it usually the same guy doing it over and over not a new original sexual deviant per crime....

Joft
VeteranX
Old
128 - 07-19-2008, 11:32
yeah that sure is funny

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
129 - 07-19-2008, 11:35
You must be a blonde. Or a complete tool.

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 07-19-2008, 11:35
Quote:
yeah that sure is funny
We laugh at stupid people. Welcome to the internet.

-Thanatos
VeteranX
Old
131 - 07-19-2008, 11:35
Quote:
Does anyone recognize that there's something wrong here? People are saying that women are raised in our society to feel entitled, and that they act like sluts then cry **** when they realize the guy they slept with wasn't rich. Do you honestly believe that's how it happens? Women are inherently disadvantaged when it comes to sex. Their risk for contracting STDs is much greater than for males. And they could end up getting pregnant.

Quote:
as I've said before, you can't compare men to women when it comes to sobriety and consent. sex is completely different for women than for men; you don't have to worry about getting pregnant, and you're much less likely to contract an STD from her as she is from you. you weren't raped because you had sex with a sober girl while you were drunk.

maybe some people say it's **** if you have sex with a girl while she's drunk, but I'm not.this is a straw-man. if she's conscience, and she's clearly into it and not saying no or struggling to get out of it, I wouldn't call it ****. I honestly don't believe there's a mass of rabid feminists out there waiting to arrest you over this, you're perceiving a non-reality if you think so. guess what? society is on your side. you're only 6% likely to ever spend a day in jail if you **** someone. so shut the **** up about how unfair it is for girls to cry **** when they sober up and realize the boy they passed out with is yucky. it's a ****ing fairy-tale that you believe because this ****ing echo-chamber culture keeps telling you: don't worry, her behavior justifies your actions.
Your previous posts would have lead me to believe otherwise.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
132 - 07-19-2008, 11:36
Yeah...

your mom was rebelling by joining the cool tough rebellious jesus freak and moved away to a secluded location alone with him

and expected it to be purely platonic

your mom is a stupid *****.

Gon
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 07-19-2008, 11:40
fraggle is a rapist, you can ask him for the story

Joft
VeteranX
Old
134 - 07-19-2008, 11:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Thanatos View Post
Your previous posts would have lead me to believe otherwise.
I never once said it's **** if you have sex with a girl who is drunk. If she's not conscience, then yes, it is ****. If she's just drunk, there would have to be other factors before I'd call it ****. There's definitely ambiguity, and laws don't handle ambiguity well (i.e. how many seconds does a guy have to stop after she says stop before it's illegal). The point is to have ****ing empathy and be respectful and not a desperate douchebag.

Spiderman: I'm not blonde, I must be a tool. Yeah, those guys making fun of my mom for being raped, they're cool, but I'm a jackass.

opsayo: Thanks for understanding, you're a great person.

munkkikuorma
Old
135 - 07-19-2008, 11:43
**** statistics tend to be false because they are largerly based on radical Feminist ideology in which sexual act (e.g. man penetrates woman with his penis) is always considered as **** first. Can't you see how lezzies are on warpath against heterosexuality? These dykes--who use such bogus Academic movements like "The Women's Studies" as both stepping stones and recruiting stations--have already killed the nuclear family, and now want a legitimate fatherless society.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
136 - 07-19-2008, 11:46
holy **** gon is free

Joft
VeteranX
Old
137 - 07-19-2008, 11:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkkikuorma View Post
**** statistics tend to be false because they are largerly based on radical Feminist ideology
****, those radical feminists have taken over everything, including the department of justice. I wonder why women still make less money than men in the same positions? I guess that was lower on the radical feminist agenda than painting all heterosexual sex as ****.

Gon
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 07-19-2008, 11:49
yo wat up

I dunno if he's gonna post his **** story:

<butthead> hey bud
<butthead> post your **** story in the **** thread i just called you out
<fraggle> lol
<fraggle> way to call me out
<fraggle> **** u bud
<fraggle> wtf is this ****
<fraggle> gon you suck
<fraggle> i am no rapist
<fraggle> **** you and the horse you rode in on
<butthead> you prefaced the story with "i think i raped someone once"
<fraggle> she never filled charges or sadi no
<butthead> you gotta be conscious to say no
<fraggle> she was into it **** that *****

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
139 - 07-19-2008, 11:56
Joft likes to play the victim.

Maybe it's because everyone is raping his ideology?

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 07-19-2008, 11:57
Joft is either trolling or his girlfriend got onto his computer.

Page 7 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So, how many of you mother****ers have raped someone?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cops rape virgin girls , cops raped your grandma , heil hitler , lincolnrape raperaperape , most rapists are jews , rape , shit thread