Opsayo: Proof that even asian can be retarded

fun fact: i met blazindave irl last year for a failed montreal meetup. it pretty much failed because kahula bailed out for some vagina reason and there were only 3 of us. My general impression of bdave was that he was pretty uptight and we had awkward small talk. he probably thought i was a pretty weird fucker too though.

we were at this micro-brewery type bar and i ordered some fucking nasty assed chocolate flavored beer that tasted like coffee a bit while waiting for pyro to show up and was totally weirded out by the fact that blazindave didnt drink or do drugs. I figured that he would since his nickname had strong bLaZiN 420 overtones. there was also some pink hat blazindave brought for some strange reason.

anyways, after that we went for a stroll through the jazz fest and that was boring cause, who the fuck likes jazz anyways? we went to foufs (pretty cool bar, except its not for everybody). pyro and I were on our way to getting sloshed and finally convinced bdave to get a drink and he got a shot of goldschlager. after that we decided to take random pictures of people and things got hazy after that. we had a good time except were pissed off that the other TW peeps didnt come and there was no fraggle to save the day and get us hookers.

i never told this story on tw for some reason. I had a few pics of that night but i can't find them and they werent that noteworthy.

also, dave is short

yeah i guess

i shoulda said "sorta not so fun fact that might be worth reading if people want a bit more back story on blazindave that they can use to troll him with"

I also predict it'll kill this thread pretty good. would need some of saintdude's train wreck pics

mongo_santamaria1.jpg

fun fact: i met blazindave irl last year for a failed montreal meetup. it pretty much failed because kahula bailed out for some vagina reason and there were only 3 of us. My general impression of bdave was that he was pretty uptight and we had awkward small talk. he probably thought i was a pretty weird fucker too though.

The hat thing was because last i time i had brought a weird hat so i figured id do it again.
To be honest i thought you were gay at first :gayfight: :twist: because you talk so slow. Dunno why i came to that conclusion at first but alright. But Mogs is good stuff, it was a bit awkward because we were expecting people to show up.
Kahula bailed out because federerer wasnt showing up to rail her pussay and it made her go super emo.
And you also met me the year before during the winter meet up...i think.

Back