Page 5 of 7
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
81 - 01-22-2021, 11:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
another family member you'll never see, congrats.
Only in your head dear sicko. Only in your head. Here is pic I took of Mom at Edsel Ford Estate. You ******s think you think.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 01-22-2021 at 12:03..
Sponsored Links
Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 01-22-2021, 12:11
I am very confused, I am gona go and make a pizza for my wife and kids...

uno
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 01-22-2021, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merranza View Post
You would have thought nerds like Staple would evolve past commercial cheap peripherals after like 20 yrs gravitating around PC and tech.

Razer keyboards are aimed at your 13 yrs old typical gamer kid (that will harass the **** out of his parents until they buy the flashy keyboard).

Also, full size keyboard for pretty much anything except data entry and Excel is completely useless.
Eh? My Razer products are quality. Not sure what you are talking about with cheap production as that has not been my experience.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 01-22-2021, 12:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Eh? My Razer products are quality. Not sure what you are talking about with cheap production as that has not been my experience.
Same, they work well and last a long time.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
85 - 01-22-2021, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
We would have Hall Sex.

Where we would pass one another in the hall and say "**** you".
I hope he at least sucked your dick more times than you've cracked that "joke"

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 01-22-2021, 12:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
but did the seller acknowledge it wasn't working?
No, I read the user manual though and it has some stipulations before it can be operated like the temperature, sometimes it won't cycle on if it's been turned off too long, it needs a chisel, etc before it can operate. Idk. I think if I buy a used car there's gonna be some maintenance. If I stopped and complained and waited to ship and refunds and packaging it's way more than the $20 for brushes. This sort of tool is made to be maintained and repaired for a long time.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited by KingSobieski; 01-22-2021 at 12:40..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
87 - 01-22-2021, 12:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
No, I read the user manual though and it has some stipulations before it can be operated like the temperature, sometimes it won't cycle on if it's been turned off too long, it needs a chisel, etc before it can operate. Idk. I think if I buy a used car there's gonna be some maintenance. If I stopped and complained and waited to ship and refunds and packaging it's way more than the $20 for brushes. This sort of tool is made to be maintained and repaired for a long time.
what the ****? its a tool. it should work no problem. time taken ****ing with it is time taken from labor and progress on job. not hating but your hammerdrill is ****. get th e$50 ryobi hammer drill I have. use it till the ****ing thing never will ever work again. then trash it and go get another for $50 that will last for several years. rinse repeat. also make sure your tape measerurs are the pne that lowes sells that has lifetime no problem replacement warranty. when they get wore out just break off the tip and take it to lowes for a new one.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 01-22-2021, 13:05
Or pull it out 14 inches and let it snap back 20 times. That **** is death for a tape measure. Someone ordered a batch of metric tapes one time, and I did a demonstration for the guys. Broke in 13 snap backs. Told them the next one broken before the numbers were worn off would use his taped back together. Didn't have a broken one in a while after that.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
89 - 01-22-2021, 13:26
Plasmatic is my VETXV

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Plasmatic again.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 01-22-2021, 14:31
Quote:
what the ****? its a tool. it should work no problem. time taken ****ing with it is time taken from labor and progress on job. not hating but your hammerdrill is ****. get th e$50 ryobi hammer drill I have. use it till the ****ing thing never will ever work again. then trash it and go get another for $50 that will last for several years. rinse repeat. also make sure your tape measerurs are the pne that lowes sells that has lifetime no problem replacement warranty. when they get wore out just break off the tip and take it to lowes for a new one.
I'd really love to see that ryobi run a 2" coring bit. They'd burn out so fast you would need 10 for one hole.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 01-22-2021, 17:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
He doesn't have a hammer drill from what i can see. He has a small jackhammer
yeah

I should clarify, what he has is a rotary hammer or a demolition hammer not a hammer drill

we always called them Kanga drills, must have been a trade name. Or maybe it's b/c you bounce around like a kangaroo when you hit rebar with one ....

ah, it was Kango, not Kanga. Looks like it is a Milwaukee thing also a range of bits in Aus hardware stores

either way, nice pickup

Last edited by ArakAtak; 01-22-2021 at 17:57..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
92 - 01-22-2021, 17:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
I'd really love to see that ryobi run a 2" coring bit. They'd burn out so fast you would need 10 for one hole.
i use mine sometimes with a 3" bit. works great. i dont do concrete work. im not a ******. id love to see yours cold start. lel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhEeMObvJk

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 01-22-2021, 18:38
Quote:
Only in your head dear sicko. Only in your head. Here is pic I took of Mom at Edsel Ford Estate. You ******s think you think.
Apologies, your kids must've been cropped out of the photo

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 01-23-2021, 01:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
ah, it was Kango, not Kanga.
Kango?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTS8iy2YJHM

Last edited by Plasmatic; 01-23-2021 at 01:15..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 02-07-2021, 11:45
Wife and I were in Sams yesterday after Texas Roadhouse, and they had the G502 Hero bundled with a G240 mouse mat, and the G512 Carbon keyboard for sale. Brown switches, RGB lighting usb pass through, and no extra bull****.

Last edited by Plasmatic; 02-07-2021 at 11:47..
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
96 - 02-07-2021, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merranza View Post
You would have thought nerds like Staple would evolve past commercial cheap peripherals after like 20 yrs gravitating around PC and tech.

Razer keyboards are aimed at your 13 yrs old typical gamer kid (that will harass the **** out of his parents until they buy the flashy keyboard).

Also, full size keyboard for pretty much anything except data entry and Excel is completely useless.
someones mad razor is beating Logitech in peripheral devices..

Its ok bro its annoying that the good **** was designed for autistic ravers but until non autistic raver **** isnt the only **** thats good on the market its kid of what ur stuck with.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 02-07-2021, 12:00
I'm pretty impressed with the keyboard so far. The aluminium and magnesium case has quite a bit of gravity in it.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 02-07-2021, 20:24
u say "no extra bull****" while the pic shows nothing but extra bull**** all over the place

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 02-07-2021, 20:24
idk how u got the screen that dusty after <1 hour of ownership

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
100 - 02-07-2021, 20:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
idk how u got the screen that dusty after <1 hour of ownership