[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

this fucking dolt cant be serious, consider how he goes full sperg about football and the anthem

how any of you shits can like this guy is gross

you are the idiot if you don't understand public behavior (free speech rights)
versus private behavior (you're at work bitch; and ya people can vote by not watching, but management has responsibility too)
Do you not think these football kneelers could be fired if management decided to?

Last edited:
you are the idiot if you don't understand public behavior (free speech rights)
versus private behavior (you're at work bitch; and ya people can vote by not watching, but management has responsibility too)

uh how fucking stupid are you

dont come at me when you dont get it

stick to being old and senile

When I listen to the radio and I hear a song I DO NOT LIKE, not only am I going to call the location station but I am going to call the parent company and demand that they never play anything from that band again.

So much easier than turning the channel or not listening to it at all. Besides, I am doing Gods work and people shouldn't be listening to anything that I do not like.

sorry had to hobble over and get my glasses and cane to edit that last post... but I'll add it here too.
Do you not think these football kneelers could be fired if management decided to?
Do you think any employer would have that right? Not sure how that would work out for someone in the service. A teacher?

Last edited:
In House of Trump, House of Putin: The Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia, veteran journalist and author Craig Unger names 59 Russians as business associates of Trump (who has claimed he has none) and follows the purported financial links between them and the Trump Organization going back decades.

fs2czej9iug11.jpg

Back