New New GIF (animated) Thread

4i3OAGc.png

landscape-1509557913-minuteman-iii-missile-testing-from-california-to-kwajalein-atoll.gif

A VHS-quality video from the 1980s has appeared on YouTube to offer a rare sight: intercontinental ballistic missile warheads slamming into a remote islet at Mach 12 after traveling halfway across the Pacific Ocean.
Strikingly, the two missile warheads seem to land almost on top of one another, very close to the building. There's an impressive looking flash—even more impressive considering the lack of anything explosive in the inert warhead. Debris lands on the helicopter landing pad, which is probably 250 feet away. The explosion is entirely due to the raw kinetic energy of an object descending from space at a speed of 9,941 miles an hour.
Spectacular Footage of Missile Warheads Bombing a Remote Pacific Island at Mach 12

Clip starts after the first warhead landed and shows the second warhead striking the island.

landscape-1509557913-minuteman-iii-missile-testing-from-california-to-kwajalein-atoll.gif

Clip starts after the first warhead landed and shows the second warhead striking the island.

We actually have similar weapons orbiting around the earth I think.

There is some agreement we are a part of where you cant store nukes in space. But kinetic attacks are ok. So we have satellites that can drop long lead rods down to the earth.

We actually have similar weapons orbiting around the earth I think.

There is some agreement we are a part of where you cant store nukes in space. But kinetic attacks are ok. So we have satellites that can drop long lead rods down to the earth.
Rods from God.

Back