Mavi ...

I am putting a few scraps together from the 1000 configs I have... Combined with my zero knowledge of tribes scripting, but vast knowledge of copy pasta.

i have like every config ever including random peoples like applecider, anemix etc that got sent to me over the years to fix something

ppl were convinced that they had some super secrat thing in their configs that made them good but both of them were horrible messes that had really odd shit like different sensitivity for up/down than side to side etc

groove like the repair shop 4 ppl tribe armor and wat not fixing their shit up this is gfg

mj like the manufacturer who help the repair ppl gg

i am old guy that fought a few battles among legendary warriors and then retired to let the younger faster knights take his place

now i forge armor & diamondsword, tell stories of times forgotten and magical knowledge lost to us mortals

and pray to the true tribal gods like mj and andrew who occasionally walk among us as men and who have the power to make the ground beneath us slippery so that we may ski upon it

Back