Aspie Config Progress (Few Mas)

Is it just the .zip that come in the base folder?

we only did 2 of them - Milk did the grids on Lush, i did Mars - thats why they look a little different (milks is more of a hard box and mines more of a gradient)

Mars/Lush grids - Album on Imgur
(the difference is pretty obvious when you just look at one texture)

copy lushDML.zip and marsDML.zip from the 'moove' config to get 'em

i think i still have the photoshop batch i used to make them, i keep meaning to run all the stock and hires terrains thru it and release a pack but i haven't gotten around to it yet, anyone could do it tho

we only did 2 of them - Milk did the grids on Lush, i did Mars - thats why they look a little different (milks is more of a hard box and mines more of a gradient)

Mars/Lush grids - Album on Imgur
(the difference is pretty obvious when you just look at one texture)

copy lushDML.zip and marsDML.zip from the 'moove' config to get 'em

i think i still have the photoshop batch i used to make them, i keep meaning to run all the stock and hires terrains thru it and release a pack but i haven't gotten around to it yet, anyone could do it tho

Are these the ones with the white grid lines on them? Thanks! I'll download and check them out!

v soon, check my weapon skins meanwhile! :D

I did check them out, they very nice. Gimme download link bruh. You going to do all of the weapons or just CG/Disc/Gren?

1. Unzip *DML.zip
2. Copy terrain folder to desktop
3. http://www.iateyourbaby.com/damaster/yJUNK FILES/Tribes Grid Terrains.atn
4. Double click on the file
5. In photoshop > File > Open
6. Open as many .PNG files from terrain folder as you can
7. File > Automate > Batch > Set: Tribes Grid Terrain > Action: (select the resolution of terrain textures) > Source: Folder > Choose the folder > Mark all 4 checkboxes > Destination: None
8. Once you have edited all textures > Select all files within terrain folder > Archive it to .zip with 0 compression > replace the old *DML.zip

wuuut i dont see where to skiii without them :D maybe i should release config without em wat u pros think?

After playing for 17 yrs you memorize skiing paths by all the little details you can see in the terrain. I thought they would be good, but as soon as I used them I wasn't able to see all the little details I used for reference and it was more a hinderance than anything

After playing for 17 yrs you memorize skiing paths by all the little details you can see in the terrain. I thought they would be good, but as soon as I used them I wasn't able to see all the little details I used for reference and it was more a hinderance than anything

fuck u n ur memorizing details in terrain haxing

is this y u rage rtcll??????

ps. u been raging less lately i happy for u

Back