Lt2 stuffs

This thread will be for HQ skins & sounds, scripts, huds, textures, skies, and other goodies people would like to post for config related improvements for LT 2 mod

Here is my current work in progress. I will keep updating the link weekly here.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/u40a2x

Support -
If you have any questions or cant get something to work properly, please pm me on irc and I will be happy to help.

- Choose which sized blaster sparks you'd like to use and drop them in base/entities folder.

- If you'd like to use the sound replacements, choose the one you'd like to use, rename it accordingly (per included readme in the directory) and drop it into base/voices folder. If you would like to truly replace the sound, put it in the base/sounds .zip file and remove the stem from base/voices folder. (for a cleaner config)

- The hitsounds.acs.cs script can be customized to whatever sounds you'd like to designate for enemy and team hits. Change these lines to whatever sound you prefer:

if(Client::GetTeam(%victimId) != Client::GetTeam(GetManagerId())){
Localsound("teleport2.ogg");
remoteBP(2048, "<JC><F2>You just hit: <F0>" @ Client::GetName(%victimId), 3);
}
else{
Localsound("C_buysell.ogg");
remoteBP(2048, "<JC><F0>TEAM HIT: <F1>" @ Client::GetName(%victimId), 3);
}

- For mj's smartbind script for tertiary slot weapons, assign key selection via this line.

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "3", TO, "weap2::togglechain();");

//Updates//
update#1: added elf, disc, and blaster sound options
update#2: added weapon switch sounds, gl sounds, updated primary blaster sound, added folder for pertinent scripts for future updates
update#3: updated primary disc sound, added gl primary sound, disc skins, hd muzzleflash for CG, added more maps to mj's sky plugin, included hitsounds.acs, modded mj's multibind script for all weapons in tertiary slot to include elf (if you use weapon selection keys, open up the script and change the bind accordingly)

Last edited:
Sleepy thought it would be cool to change blaster explosion, so I tried his, then I tried mine. I liked mine more, it was smaller. Here is a comparison:

His (using: tumult_small.dts as shotgunex.dts)
IESNizx.jpeg

For sleepy's simply look in the Entities.zip, take out tumult_small.dts and rename it as shotgunex.dts and place in your entities folder.

Mine.
e4F0KNS.jpeg

Mine: here is the link: http://www.filedropper.com/shotgunex

You can also copy this and rename as Chainspk.dts and will be a nice chainspark for your cg.

If you take the tumult.dts and dont use my modification, they will be as large as in the above SS. I modded the size down to medium and small. If you want to keep them large, just use the stock tumult pngs.

Back