[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you don't even see how stupid you look, do you?

and also, demand to speak after the accused? when has that ever been done? lol the accuser always speaks first, and the accused has a chance to respond afterward.

what a circus. fuck her and fuck feinstein.

and fuck cucks like you

Translation: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~incel nation~ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Translation: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~incel nation~ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dnnd2qOX4AEpi_g.jpg:large

Mueller only thing left to start blue wave. GOP going to spend all October campaigning on the economy. DOW about to hit 27000 and unemployment record low. Some cuck states might see surprise upsets. Dems yelling wolf for too long.

Hey Taxi - how was it being there with your kid with all the riots and fighting?

Funny you say that because that was the thing that struck me the most.

There were thousands of strangers all mingled together from literally every walk of life... there were people with full body tattoos, young kids, old ladies, businessmen in suits, hot chicks in tight dresses, just everyone from everywhere... and I didn't hear one single cross word the entire time I waited in line, which was about 2 hours. Everyone was cheerful, upbeat, had something positive or funny to say, (man is it easy to laugh at leftists or the news media these days or what?), and in general the prevalent attitude was just... "Us". As in our country, our economy, our problems, our solutions. No ranting, no raving, no divisive talk, just a solidarity with fellow countrymen and a shared disdain of the leftists and idiot band-wagoners that are trying to wreck this country.

When we got near the convention center entrance, then we ran into "them". About 50 or so ragged-looking douches were there having their temper tantrum, ranting incoherently about a bunch of shit that nobody but them probably even understood, and all everyone in line did was two things - laugh, or begin chanting "USA! USA! USA! USA!"

The highlight of the rally is when Trump addressed the news media, which was on a platform behind the crowd. When he did, and basically called them out on their bullshit, the whole hall let out this low "booooooo" and that was more of like a... like a howl. It was real and genuine contempt for the media, one which I shared. And then everyone at once just flipped up the middle finger to them. Was awesome.

Overall was A+ event. Would attend again.

Last edited:
So here's the thing...

CNN is losing millions of dollars operating the way that they are. Ratings are tanked, reputation is lower than crocodile piss, and overall it's a failing business. A middle schooler could tune into CNN and quickly figure out that they're blatantly pushing an anti-Trump agenda, devoid of any fairness.

So you have to stop and go okay... wait a minute... this doesn't make sense. No business, which is what CNN is supposed to be, following normal business practices, would operate like this under normal circumstances. No business would continue to do something that's so detrimental to itself for as long as CNN has been doing it. Their ratings are humiliating. You don't have to be some kind of media mastermind to figure out that if your ratings suck, and those guys over there have great ratings, maybe you need to do less of what you're doing and more of what they are doing.

So why haven't they? Why are they committed to simply being an anti-Trump propaganda outlet?

It has be part of a bigger corporate scheme. Otherwise it just defies the laws of business gravity.

idk

on the norm macdonald show, hanoi jane said that ted turner was tripping balls when he came up w/ the idea 4 cnn

there's probly no strategery involved in any of what cnn has done over the last 35 years

Oh come on... CNN pioneered the 24 hour news station, and Turner's idea and execution of that was brilliant. There was quite a bit of strategizing going on along the way.

In the end, business is business. And CNN right now is defying the laws of business gravity. One has to wonder why.

So here's the thing...

CNN is losing millions of dollars operating the way that they are. Ratings are tanked, reputation is lower than crocodile piss, and overall it's a failing business. A middle schooler could tune into CNN and quickly figure out that they're blatantly pushing an anti-Trump agenda, devoid of any fairness.

So you have to stop and go okay... wait a minute... this doesn't make sense. No business, which is what CNN is supposed to be, following normal business practices, would operate like this under normal circumstances. No business would continue to do something that's so detrimental to itself for as long as CNN has been doing it. Their ratings are humiliating. You don't have to be some kind of media mastermind to figure out that if your ratings suck, and those guys over there have great ratings, maybe you need to do less of what you're doing and more of what they are doing.

So why haven't they? Why are they committed to simply being an anti-Trump propaganda outlet?

It has be part of a bigger corporate scheme. Otherwise it just defies the laws of business gravity.

Two words...

Project Mockingbird

i mean do you really think it's a coincidence that Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt that was in the CIA?

do you really think it's a coincidence that Clapper and Brennan are always talking shit on CNN about Trump?

Last edited:
Two words...

Project Mockingbird

i mean do you really think it's a coincidence that Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt that was in the CIA?

do you really think it's a coincidence that Clapper and Brennan are always talking shit on CNN about Trump?

There needs to be a stipulation that you are not to be around children.

I'm saying that you're a conspiracy theorist and and idiot. You and validuz call yourselves engineers; the world chuckles and wipes their ass.

I'm saying that you're a conspiracy theorist and and idiot. You and validuz call yourselves engineers; the world chuckles and wipes their ass.

lol you're one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on the forum, mr. russia russia russia trump collusion he and his son are in big trouble moron. :shrug:

Back