[Official] GoT S5 Thread

It was obvious that this season was going to be 'slower' then the last, just too much stuff went down last year. But I've still enjoyed this season thus far, imo it's doing a good job of slowly building up the storyline. We still have half the season left with lots of interesting pieces coming together.
so so so tempted to check out the GoT wiki to see when/ if ramsay gets his...must resist

dude her show of strength with the dragons was fucking epic
i like that the catalyst of her becoming a boss was a sad death of selmy and now she's ready to kick ass
that's way better than 10 hours of her hemming and hawing about what to do with mereen
i also like that she decided to marry the dude like a boss instead of the same

i ALSO like the stone man scene and the poem right before

good open and close to an episode

i ALSO LIKED STANNIS
yea woo!
etc

Touching daddy moment. I raped your mom and then almost had her whipped when she tried to throw you as a baby on me. My first reaction was to throw you in the river

Spoiler

10403397_10155627809010193_4147416758004229444_n.jpg

I have a feeling that red priests can cure greyscale and Mormont will end up with a burning hand.
mostly from recent Seleyse conversation.

Jamie will die in the arms of his daughter.

It felt like a natural step to have Danny start feeding the dragons people. Never understood why this did not happen in the books so far.

I have a feeling that Myranese knot stuff will never happen. Next time Drogon comes back, she will fly to Westros.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that red priests can cure greyscale and Mormont will end up with a burning hand.
mostly from recent Seleyse conversation.

Jamie will die in the arms of his daughter.

It felt like a natural step to have Danny start feeding the dragons people. Never understood why this did not happen in the books so far.

I have a feeling that Myranese knot stuff will never happen. Next time Drogon comes back, she will fly to Westros.

1. Have you read the books? You are on the right track with the red priests, but thats all I say   the red preist could maybe cure the greyscale and make his hand all fucked up. Take the story line about Vic and his burned hand.  

2. Jamie and his daughter isnt a bad idea, but he doesnt love her. He stayed away from all of his kids. In the books he even agreed that Joefferry dieing was a good thing.

3. Does anyone else think that Ramsay will let Sansa in on a little secret? That her bros are still alive?

Last edited:
1. Have you read the books? You are on the right track with the red priests, but thats all I say   the red preist could maybe cure the greyscale and make his hand all fucked up. Take the story line about Vic and his burned hand.  

2. Jamie and his daughter isnt a bad idea, but he doesnt love her. He stayed away from all of his kids. In the books he even agreed that Joefferry dieing was a good thing.

3. Does anyone else think that Ramsay will let Sansa in on a little secret? That her bros are still alive?

for sansa, i don't know. theon may tell her himself.

book/show stuff:
Spoiler

also i'm kind of pissed at what the show did to valyria. that was really disappointing, completely killed all the mystery behind it.

Last edited:
we're now at the part in the show where i stopped reading the books. the characters you like aren't going to win, most will get killed off or be stuck doing nothing for years at a time, and the characters you hate profit

luckily the show is seriously diverting from the books so i can enjoy it as a separate story entirely

Back