Tribes 2 Movie "Out of Time"

Sh4dow-

Contributor
Veteran X
Hey thar. Some of you may recognize this everlasting project.
Well, I am working on a movie called "Out of Time" - two meanings actually. I didnt think of the obvious one at first. Mysteryy
So over the years new ideas kept coming, ideas that involved 3d programs, particle systems, modeling, etc. Since I had no skill whatsoever it took quite long. The latest work was about improved/new models for some scenes.
But thats a little bit too much for me, not enough time for that. Simply put I found someone who would do them instead. Here are some beta frames of his work:
http://www.intern.b-s-g.net/files/Shadow/OoT/Shrike1.jpg
http://www.intern.b-s-g.net/files/Shadow/OoT/Spinfusor1.jpg

Credit goes to Heretik, personally I can see his talent in the technical aspect of modeling.
If youre able to texture from UVWs btw.. I would pay ofcourse, cant afford much though. Around 300$ for, I dont know, 15-25 different models? I know its a joke for professionals, you would work more for fame.

So yeah, what the movie is about:
Basically I really like editing, and I would love to accomplish something this big, something the people can look back to in the years to come. You could call it a last tribute. This tribute involves scenes from players all over the world and a story somewhat about what we have gone through with T2.
So far I have recordings from over 35 people, 600 scenes.
Every player has his own weaponskin and name displayed ofcourse.
So if you would like to contribute, just contact me.

Here is a little something I made in some hours:
YouTube - Tribes 2 Movie Ad

The details:
The movie will be about 50-60 minutes long, 10+ minutes animation, has a story, over 600 shots available, every scene individually colored, 720p.

Hey thar. Some of you may recognize this everlasting project.
Well, I am working on a movie called "Out of Time" - two meanings actually. I didnt think of the obvious one at first. Mysteryy
So over the years new ideas kept coming, ideas that involved 3d programs, particle systems, modeling, etc. Since I had no skill whatsoever it took quite long. The latest work was about improved/new models for some scenes.
But thats a little bit too much for me, not enough time for that. Simply put I found someone who would do them instead. Here are some beta frames of his work:
http://www.intern.b-s-g.net/files/Shadow/OoT/Shrike1.jpg
http://www.intern.b-s-g.net/files/Shadow/OoT/Spinfusor1.jpg

Credit goes to Heretik, personally I can see his talent in the technical aspect of modeling.
If youre able to texture from UVWs btw.. I would pay ofcourse, cant afford much though. Around 300$ for, I dont know, 15-25 different models? I know its a joke for professionals, you would work more for fame.

So yeah, what the movie is about:
Basically I really like editing, and I would love to accomplish something this big, something the people can look back to in the years to come. You could call it a last tribute. This tribute involves scenes from players all over the world and a story somewhat about what we have gone through with T2.
So far I have recordings from over 35 people, 600 scenes.
Every player has his own weaponskin and name displayed ofcourse.
So if you would like to contribute, just contact me.

Here is a little something I made in some hours:
YouTube - Tribes 2 Movie Ad

The details:
The movie will be about 50-60 minutes long, 10+ minutes animation, has a story, over 600 shots available, every scene individually colored, 720p.
Hi Shadow,

I remember you - one of the best T2 players. I am waiting for your movie in anticipation.

Cheers.

Looks interesting. I'm willing to help you out if interested.

BTW nice youtube video link, The editing was awesome! But like the rest I didn't really dig that music :p

GG

Look forward to hearing back from you.

[H^H]
{IDC}

"eh i hope these tags are right :p"

Pretty neat editing and some cool footage there.

Terrible music though.

Good luck with the project, I think it's gonna turn out really great, I just hope it won't be as hectic as that little preview/teaser.

Ugh, you fuck.
I miss tribes so much, and I ended up watching this. Made me miss it more.

I'd play T1 with the others on Shithole, but T1's graphics make my eyes water. :(

Back