Trump is going to prison

you ever heard of ram?

you're thinking of storage. I said memory.

maybe his whut of disbelief has to do with the notion that the servers are required to be "sent" to the FBI when the DNC could have allowed the FBI to them

you could also use "hibernate" to save the exact memory layout to disk

maybe his whut of disbelief has to do with the notion that the servers are required to be "sent" to the FBI when the DNC could have allowed the FBI to them

nahhh that isn't how technology works

triple knows real tech

but didn't know difference between bite and byte

trippl supadupa njoy takn slaps cross him pastyass fukn n00dly b0d n teefz n m0uf lykka sucha guuuuuud GUD lil fuccboi him takn slaps err fukn werez him pussyass go smdh lol :jester:

what would the fbi have to gain from access to the hardware itself

you think that one particular supermicro board holds the key or something

U DON"T UNDERSTAND TECH

what would the fbi have to gain from access to the hardware itself

you think that one particular supermicro board holds the key or something

:rofl:

hold my soy latte

a true blue file forensic investigator

the kind of person who thought trump meant real bleach regarding bleach-bit and smugly scoffed in glee

what would the FBI have to gain, pursuing an investigation, of first-hand evidence? did you just ask that question seriously?

In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

Did John Podesta deny CIA and FBI access to DNC server, as Donald Trump claims? | PolitiFact

reeeeeeeeeee

In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

Did John Podesta deny CIA and FBI access to DNC server, as Donald Trump claims? | PolitiFact

reeeeeeeeeee

and CrowdStrike later admitted they lied

it was proven by the tech community they just made shit up and fabricated their claims

which was the last post Ixi gave you, in the MAGA thread, on this topic you dodged like you did Fool's request to link HIGH CRIMES to people with political persuits

The pear asks what the FBI would possibly want with the physical machines

Then quotes Comey explicitly saying that ideally the FBI would want the actual computers.

Lmao

The DNC PINKY SWEARS THAT THEY HANDED IT ALL OVER

im gonna lay this out for you

if you were to do forensics on actual hardware, you'd start by creating an image and working off a VM

that way you could break something, erase something, whatever, no big deal - reset the vm and start fresh.

you can't do that on real hardware

use hibernate, go for it, you'll only get one shot at it

the fbi was cool with crowdstrike's images because all crowdstrike did was save them the trouble of step 1

but but but they cycled the power

it all went away

I mean this fucking pear is so dishonest it hurts

he wants trump so bad he will bend time space to do it........not just his computer chair

save us a step and lets just end mueller's investigation now

trump took some pictures of some things for you

it is even better than your FUSION GPS dossier that started all this to begin with

it should work both ways right?

ignore crowdstrike - pretend this is ANY server on ANY network

step one is create an image and spin up a vm

do you dispute that?

the pros? Crowdstrike? you mean the company founded by this russian guy?

DNC-HAC.jpg

wow you're dumb

Back