Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Fortnite totally pwns pubg
Page 1 of 4
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
1 - 03-19-2018, 01:58
After putting in just over 400 hours of PUBG, and at the behest of my nephew, I started playing Fortnite. Although a bit cartoony the game is a **** ton of fun. Imagine pubg and Rust boning ending up with an autistic child named Fortnite.

Like PUBG Fortnite is a 100 person battle royale. Fortnite Battle Royale is free but does offer a paid PVE version. Game play is in 3rd person and offers all the squad, duo, and solo pew pew fun of PUBG plus the building fun of Rust. Game play is smooth and the UI works great. The latest update allows cross platform game play. For example today one of the squads I was in included players on ps4, PC, and iOS. Xbox players are **** outta luck thanks to microsoft being ****s.

Coming from pubg one of the things I enjoy about Fortnite is the community. If you have played pubg you know for a fact the pubg community is toxic as ****. For whatever reason pubg seems to attract sociopaths, and other salty ***** types, which takes the fun out of playing. The Fortnite community is amongst the most friendliest game communities I have ever come across.

If you are not playing Fortnite you are missing out.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e.../battle-royale

Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-19-2018, 02:07
Third-person is shotgun-favoring newb trash. In fact, a game that is third-person and allows rapid building is pretty much a game of "start close, use shotgun" or in later game "get close via defensive/offensive building and use shotgun." Everyone that knows anything about shotguns in real life knows they're ****ing amazing at what they do. That doesn't really need to translate to games, because it just turns into a ****fest of pathetic aim shotgunning.

This is my opinion from never playing the game and only seeing a video or two. I'd wager money I'm accurate.

p.s. Also, the UI looks like trash. Just because the graphics are cartoony, doesn't mean the interface should be so lame. Reminds me of H1Z1.

Last edited by Validuz; 03-19-2018 at 02:11..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
3 - 03-19-2018, 02:09
I don't like 3rd person

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4 - 03-19-2018, 02:11
I rarely use the shottys. M16, semi auto sniper rifle, and c4 for me.

3rd person isn't for everyone and that is fine.

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 03-19-2018, 02:12
3rd person is trash and there is no sense of loss when your building gets destroyed unlike rust

rust is a ****ton of fun if you play with people who know what they're doing

fortnite is such a ****ing ripoff it's not even funny

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 03-19-2018, 02:14
Rust is an abomination in terms of such a **** dev team. How the **** was that game in alpha for 4-5 years? Hell, it's still in alpha. The graphics settings barely work. Why did they even put them in the game?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
7 - 03-19-2018, 02:16
Like I already said. 3rd person isnt for everyone and that's cool. Stay playing 1st person for all I care.

Hologram I have over 1,000 hours in Rust so you telling me about Rust is what is funny.

I agree it's a rip off but Fortnite is a fantastic ripoff. The Fortnite devs took the best parts of pubg/rust and actually did what those games STILL haven't done right. Plus it's free!

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 03-19-2018 at 02:19..
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 03-19-2018, 02:18
rust was an indie game made by some sperg in his moms basement... same story as minecrap basically... both games were trash, yet somehow became popular

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
9 - 03-19-2018, 02:20
I like Rust. Fun game. Just got old to me.

Fortnite is where the cool kids are. If you are a toxic ******* please do not play Fortnite. Stay playing pub**** where the toxic assholes congregate. Thank you in advance. If you are a chill person and wanna squad up for a good time with other chill peeps then Fortnite is for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
This is my opinion from never playing the game and only seeing a video or two.
LMFAO! Bruh your opinion is without merit and is invalid by your own admission. Here are some kills I made in Fortnite. All of which do not include a lame assed noob shotty.

The shotty will not get you far when you run up on me when I'm packing a Scar. As this nub found out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB846Otf4wA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVLeItzIRo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tufAokhiOTs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmeHM8mEUVk

Here is a screen I took of the lobby in Fortnite. The UI is fluid and well put together. PS. As some of you already know I go by the name of Cucktruk.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 03-19-2018 at 02:53..
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 03-19-2018, 02:54
i've played a bit with some casual scum friends on both PC and PS4

i like some stuff about it, but the building is gay and turns me off

i don't even understand what you mean about pubg community being toxic - i'm not a rabid fan of it or anything, but i can't see how it would even effect you if the other players are mostly ****heads

unless you're squadding up with randoms because you have no mates?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
11 - 03-19-2018, 02:57
Some of my mates on the game know how to build ala Rust style. Like building the stairs n top of a base so you can pop up and snipe the enemy. Rust players know what I mean. When done right building a defensive or offensive position is extremely effective. I am still learning the best ways to build in Fortnite because I focus more of flat out shooting the enemy without building.

I don't know what it is about pubg but all bs aside pubg attracts sociopaths. Like for real. Even when I squad with my mates in pubg they get all salty too. Rando's same thing. Why who the **** knows but its the truth. It's like for whatever reason pubg makes peeps forget they play it to have fun. Some psychology cat should look into why cause it's ****ing weird bruh.

Now on the flipside I have yet to come across that type in Fortnite, and I have been playing a bunch. It's not my opinion it's actual observation.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 03-19-2018 at 03:06..
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 03-19-2018, 03:06
ohhhhhhhhh

yeah some people are just incapable of playing vidya games w/out raging

what it be

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 03-19-2018, 03:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
LMFAO! Bruh your opinion is without merit and is invalid by your own admission. Here are some kills I made in Fortnite. All of which do not include a lame assed noob shotty.

The shotty will not get you far when you run up on me when I'm packing a Scar. As this nub found out.

[YOUTUBE]nB846Otf4wA[YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]eXVLeItzIRo/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]tufAokhiOTs[YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]hmeHM8mEUVk[YOUTUBE]
Are you serious or ****ing around? That's some of the craziest aiming I've ever seen. It looks like you're playing with 10k mouse DPI.

I don't really want to **** all over you, but that was really bad, man.

Quote:
I don't really give a **** about the menu/waiting screen. I was referring to in-game.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
14 - 03-19-2018, 03:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Are you serious or ****ing around? That's some of the craziest aiming I've ever seen. It looks like you're playing with 10k mouse DPI.

I don't really want to **** all over you, but that was really bad, man.

I don't really give a **** about the menu/waiting screen. I was referring to in-game.
The aiming was because I had my mouse sensitivity all ****ed up and the mouse is the one that came with my alienware computer. Matter of fact I just fixed the sensitivity today.

Not too bad because I killed the ****ers.

In game UI is fine too so I dont know what you are talking about. Play it then talk **** ok?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 03-19-2018, 03:13
I don't need to play it. I know better. I can tell a game's quality from 5-10 minutes of gameplay footage.

By all means, have fun with the game if you enjoy it, but for some of us, it's a newb-****fest.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
16 - 03-19-2018, 03:13
Yeah ok dude. Feel free to exit stage left. You have nothing to offer in this thread anyway.

EDIT: Imma go play right now and enjoy the **** out of it. Have a good one.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 03-19-2018 at 03:17..
bigcheezit
VeteranX
Old
17 - 03-19-2018, 03:18
Good game. Fortnite's gameplay is like Ghost Reacon, as Darwin Project is to Unreal Tournament

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 03-19-2018, 05:51
is fortnite 3rd person only? I haven't looked into it enough to know, looks interesting

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
19 - 03-19-2018, 07:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
is fortnite 3rd person only? I haven't looked into it enough to know, looks interesting
Only 3rd person Juggs. Fun as ****. I run with some chill assed peeps. If you ever wanna get down and shoot the **** out the enemy with a good squad hit me up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Peanut
VeteranX
Old
20 - 03-19-2018, 07:33
LMFAO CuckTruck

hahaha

Page 1 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Fortnite totally pwns pubg

Social Website Bullshit

Tags