4.1k in 24 minutes

main problem is that you went a very negative 12-28 disc to chain ratio, that is very ugly... and only 3 midairs? yikes

but i applaud your effort

It is v ugly I know but the map before I had 40 some disc kill and many ma but those dudes started hiding and ended up winning. So I told them what was coming.

BfMCfU7.png

^ this was a very fun hildebrand gg stork

dont try to forensically or critically analyze screen shots this is an echo chamber circle jerk thread

now all we need is fire bad at 18 year old vidya game for 2 years mabel loving tribes asperger pro gamer fan boi to come in and suck rtclls cock till it bleeds and we'll have a full out blood sucking vampire parasite thread

i suckin both stork and rtcll dik in this thread these dudes r insane tribers also i have not played game for 1 year throughout yet tho im approaching :(

i was going 2 say we need dare 2 come in this thread and show his tribes insecurities but that already happen gg

my insecurities in that i think bragging about being good in 2015 over an 18 year old video game or that you mabel and projectile are designing a new tribes game when you all suck at the original

i dont really have any insecurities here im just a mean person sorry

my insecurities in that i think bragging about being good in 2015 over an 18 year old video game or that you mabel and projectile are designing a new tribes game when you all suck at the original

i dont really have any insecurities here im just a mean person sorry

this d00d a bot programmed 2 shit talk any1 better @ the game then him for being tryhard and any1 worse for being bad at an 18 year old game he says is not worth to tryhard and get good @?

u r not mean u r salty

idk what salty means as i dont speak aspergers but i do know that the whole idea of a bunch of people reinventing the tribes series because of perceived flaws in the original has failed consistently and is completely bogged down in nerd ego group think echo chamber faggotry especially when those people sucked at the original

even if i was the worst player in this game which im close too anyway id still say these things because theyre true

please go back to your hug box circle jerk t:a forum where people cant swear and wont call others out on their faggy ideas and behavior OMG DID U KNO MUN BROKE 90 CKS TODAY TIME TO SUCK HIS DICK FIRE

Back