POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us by darkpiece - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us
Page 10 of 13
View Poll Results: is opayso ever goin 2 come back to tribe 1
ya 10 33.33%
no 2 6.67%
im glad hes gone 6 20.00%
4th option 12 40.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Kismet
Veteran
Old
181 - 04-07-2015, 18:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs_ View Post
just imho hirez did not spend a lot to get the tribes IP it was a very modest upfront investment to get the IP - i am not speaking of how much they put into it to go somewhere with it.

perhaps hirez would now be willing to sell the IP for a slightly more modest amount if the approach were right.

remember i am not bugspray and i am not in project z - different bugs different schemes different projects
this is what i wanted to do 2 years ago, just kickstarter for money to buy the ip and then make it public under creative commons. i made a thread about this in gd

the thing is though that after looking up the hoovers.com yearly revenues for hirez and quote farming stuff about their plans to make a 2nd tribes ascend as well as how much they made off t:a (it wasn't a commercial failure but it also wasn't a super success like SMITE is) and after emailing their company a bunch of times its pretty clear these guys do not want to sell the IP at all

Sponsored Links
Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 04-07-2015, 18:53
Well then I hope it backfires and a counter sue goes down. I'd love to see hirez get bad news.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
183 - 04-07-2015, 18:55
most of these things are settled out of court with undisclosed conditions

its the legal fees that would own a project z type company not the end decision

and imo itd be a win win if hirez got ****ed while simultaneously some company remaking a t2/ta clone also got ****ed

Kismet
Veteran
Old
184 - 04-07-2015, 18:58
most likely tho hirez wouldn't get ****ed in a lawsuit like this because they have so much money and are so scummy already

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
185 - 04-07-2015, 18:59

lot of all-stars catching feelings, come play tribe and refocus gay energy

every tribe game after t1 is disappoint we kno this np

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 04-07-2015, 19:04
**** i got a good memory i was right he was behind that terrible t2 remake game ascension and that weird tribes design team called renwerx

[Ascension] April 07 Update by BugsPray - TribalWar Forums

groove
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 04-07-2015, 19:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
i will collect revenge most likely the next time you defend tictac in a gd thread and ppl r making fun of him obviously this wont be a big deal i get along with havax and tele now
if that's what you feel you gotta do, that's cool. there isn't much you could say that would bring me down - my life is pretty awesome these days. you could make fun of me for being poor and in debt i guess

and i still don't think i've ever really 'defended' Tic beyond saying that he's a nice guy in person and acts different in RL than he does on TW, which i could say about most people i've met from here including you

he can be a giant retard on TW and i see why people don't like him

but outside the internet he's still a real person with real feelings and faults, just like the rest of us

i try to see the good in people and i dont mind taking a bit of **** for that

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 04-07-2015, 19:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabeline View Post

Most of the team is newer and didn't play T1 or T2C competitively. The Tribes: Ascend player base probably had the highest level FPS players out of any Tribes game (probably due to the period), it's silly to write its players off. Playing Ascend doesn't really tell you anything about a player other than what time they were playing video games.

I don't think vehicles are incompatible with a good competitive game in any way, though. We have things to figure out wrt missiles / flares, etc. but that's not a big deal.
when its being designed by ascend kids that have never played t1 and they are already planning vehicles and flares that means shrikes and missile launchers and no t1 physics that means to me personally gg game is gonna be ****in awful screw this

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 04-07-2015, 19:32
Most of the team are legions players at heart I believe. and afaik Mabel hates ta. If the game does end up with shrikes then I will have nobody else to blame other than proj and then I will have to kill him.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
190 - 04-07-2015, 19:34
i will bet money it has op shrikes, rocket launchers, and feels more like t2/ta than t1

also that their version of LT will play like ****

[Stealth-RG-]
VeteranXV
Old
191 - 04-07-2015, 21:38
I thought I should say two things:

1. I am currently working on project z with a talented team.
2. T1 was my game.

That is all.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
192 - 04-07-2015, 21:41
look man i dont think u understand this but im gonna kill ur family

also ur an artist not a coder

also

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200484

Last edited by Kismet; 04-07-2015 at 21:45..
darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 04-07-2015, 22:03
Quote:

also

Getting a BJ could give you Herpies? WTF. by [Stealth-RG-] - TribalWar Forums
LOL

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 04-07-2015, 23:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Stealth-RG-] View Post
I thought I should say two things:

1. I am currently working on project z with a talented team.
2. T1 was my game.

That is all.

Awesome post Stealth. Really good to see your name.

Stealth was a fantastic T1 player, he competed on the OGL ladders, his team reached the #1 CTF spot, and he is as T1 as they come.

Quote:

also

Getting a BJ could give you Herpies? WTF. by [Stealth-RG-] - TribalWar Forums
He was also wooping ass at the highest level on the T1 ladders when you were sucking on your mother's nipple.

Who cares if he's their chef, plumber, artist, or lead designer? He's just being friendly and letting you know that there are hardcore T1 players on the Project Z team.

Why do you have to be such a dark abyss of childish negativity?

Calm the hate train and freaking relax and wait till you see video of the game d00d.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
195 - 04-08-2015, 00:05
rg was good 18 years ago like princesses was

now there r ppl that have played for 18 years who make them look like pubbies

it is really terrible to have another tribes game being developed by people that have no sense of heritage of tribes or understanding of all of the games and does not bode well

anyway i have been accepted as legal council for hirez so i will see them in court when they're paying my salary

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 04-08-2015, 00:30
Quote:
rg was good 18 years ago like princesses was
And why weren't you good then Dare?

Quote:

now there r ppl that have played for 18 years who make them look like pubbies
Well that's great, then they won't have any excuse to lose in Project Z.

Go ahead and list them all here so I'll know who to expect to be at the top of the competitive ladders if the game succeeds.

Quote:
it is really terrible to have another tribes game being developed by people that have no sense of heritage of tribes or understanding of all of the games and does not bode well
You would be correct in saying that, but I personally don't know how much understanding they have, so I cannot judge. I think we should hold all judgement until we see the gameplay video.

Quote:
anyway i have been accepted as legal council for hirez so i will see them in court when they're paying my salary
Cool man. Good luck with that. Just be sure to read that law I posted again before you go to war. Laws are useful in legal battles.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 04-08-2015, 00:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
y r u such big fukkin loser dat u habitpost on game u suked @ n no longer play? srs questin
I guess my response would be, why are you too scared to reply to my post publicly instead of sending me a wiener negative reputation comment?

Aren't you "Mun King 'fo 'sho" or whatever?

Kismet
Veteran
Old
198 - 04-08-2015, 00:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
And why weren't you good then Dare?
i was i just played shifter and had never played base but i was voted #1 competitive player there gg

u suck and got aspergers and mania and im suing project z onbehalf of hirez i am king

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 04-08-2015, 01:17
i should have been on every dev team for tribes sequels but i was denied because of egos

those egos killed tribes

Kismet
Veteran
Old
200 - 04-08-2015, 01:20
yep the quest for some skinny/obese socially awkward aspergers fags to have glory has ruined the tribes series time after time

this time we get mabel fire some fat pedophile named bugs pray and an assortment of other losers with projectile dictating what is a great video game

personally i am totally excited about t2 classic with better graphics

=/

Page 10 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
personal reasons trolling