POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us

is opayso ever goin 2 come back to tribe 1

• Total voters
list of shit opsayo has done off the top of my head

-obs'd pus for years not getting picked
-suddenly started getting picked after using a leaked copy of 1.40 that let him have pft which was a huge advantage over everyone not cheating and using 1.30 still
-developed huge ego
-vehemently denied that setting interpolate to 0 was good (this is still posted on the forums)
-nexted a bunch of former friends over the years from sleepy to snow to copa to me (and more people who werent really friends with him) with bullshit cheating witch hunts time after time in a completely dead game
-etc etc it goes on and on

personally i dont notice him gone and dont really give a fuck

if he played again i also wouldn't give a fuck

but i gotta say the last thing i want is to play a 18 year old game with a totalitarian overly zealous kid that takes it too seriously and derives his ego from it still to this day

Last edited:
by creating a poll about some dude on the internet you have proven to be a weak soul. tribe has no room 4 the weak. u r 2 be banish 4 life locked up in a cage with mun 2 b munspanked ova n ova up in chea :king:

-suddenly started getting picked after using a leaked copy of 1.40 that let him have pft which was a huge advantage over everyone not cheating and using 1.30 still
-developed huge ego
-vehemently denied that setting interpolate to 0 was good (this is still posted on the forums)
-nexted a bunch of former friends over the years from sleepy to snow to copa to me (and more people who werent really friends with him) with bullshit cheating witch hunts time after time in a completely dead game

but i gotta say the last thing i want is to play a 18 year old game with a totalitarian overly zealous kid that takes it too seriously and derives his ego from it still to this day

Damn, the way you courageously bash the living shit out of people that aren't around to defend themselves has got me all excited.

body-ready.gif

-developed huge ego

rather deal with someone who takes it too serious, than someone who does nothing but try to shit on/troll everyone else that plays that same 18 year old dead game. You have no legs to stand on that soap box friend.

sure i do without me tribes talk and tribes script and mod would would have been deleted in 2009

2ndly i migrated people from twl and irc to tribes talk because i knew we needed a forum to meet on

this game community would have died a lot faster without this forum being used

Last edited:
sure i do without me tribes talk and tribes script and mod would would have been deleted in 2009

2ndly i migrated people from twl and irc to tribes talk because i knew we needed a forum to meet on

this game community would have died a lot faster without this forum being used

ya, dares the reason Tribes has lasted this long... :lol:

im not saying i made tribes live but i did take tribes talk and tribes scripting and mod from forums that were posted on once a year with a thread of "please delete this shit forum" to something that you and a lot of other people have used actively and i did that by myself

im not saying i made tribes live but i did take tribes talk and tribes scripting and mod from forums that were posted on once a year with a thread of "please delete this shit forum" to something that you and a lot of other people have used actively and i did that by myself

Well i guess you can consider trolling, and people responding to trolling as content... Most dont...

i made the resource threads, the demo archive, hosted 1000s of LT demos that never will exist again and a million other things

and ya one day i got bored merged them all and sent them to gd

it takes 5 seconds to undo this with admin and is literally the same as ticking a box in gmail that says "mark all as read" or "undo"

anyway idc about any of this shit im just saying tribes talk would have been deleted without me kickstarting it again after 5 years of not being used and you all wouldnt have a place to be little aspergers kids currently or start witch hunts over who cheats in 2015

i made the resource threads, the demo archive, hosted 1000s of LT demos that never will exist again and a million other things

and ya one day i got bored merged them all and sent them to gd

it takes 5 seconds to undo this with admin and is literally the same as ticking a box in gmail that says "mark all as read" or "undo"

anyway idc about any of this shit im just saying tribes talk would have been deleted without me kickstarting it again after 5 years of not being used and you all wouldnt have a place to be little aspergers kids currently
Thx Dare, Saviour of Tribes

Back