1.41.26374627 afterhope issues!

on the other hand gim you could have a real infection.

some virii will attach themselves to a running exe and take up a little space at the end of the running exe - this shifts the addresses of any dll's up just a tad, but enough to make the lasthope memory crc's change.

since we have moved from kicking for a known bad value to kicking for everything but a single good value this will be happening more often.

on the other hand you could be accidently doing a dirty double injection of your dirty cheat.

i remember when this happened to me - fun times :)

thanks for being patient with me about it - i remember it took me a while to find the rootkit since there wasn't any obvious effects - failing your lasthope checks was the first indication that something was wonky

gim how do i duel like king u kno?

should i change diet

kings move consits of this exact combination listen/read carefully k young rctll myeb somedy u become king of duel if u do this accordingly .
hn far left, launcher nade far right, switch plsama fire 3 shots directing ur opponet to away from created perfect distance to unleash multiple hand ndes an launchers nades without taking any damage, by this time opponet shud b less then 1/3 health,, now this is the part that crowns a king.. wait for that perfect moment and bring ur opponet into the sky and finish with MA MD.. gfg

Back