who made fixious quit tribes?

Kismet

Veteran
Last edited:
i was never in mumble

if u sit in mumble all u hear are "do u have it" "which way did he go" and "i have this" or "i got him" which is all useless and reproducible with voice chat

this is true even 4 lt pu in most cases

it is well established vchat menu can take care of 99% of comms

only thing it can be useful for is calling out cappers for non stork/hi level home d/chasers who cant see vchat menu direction incomming enemy

as well, u can benefit if home d/chase play alternate swing and swap chasing if one is in better position 2 chase than other wat not

ragin in pu in 2015 is funny tho i enjoy it

and honestly who gives a shit about him if hes goin 2 cry rage about 12v12 base pu then good, less player who are in server so we can go back 2 5v5lt pu and have real fun

i mainly get on just so my stream isnt me raging and breathing into my mic hehe

it kinda makes it hard to concentrate with ppl on different teams being in the same channel and such.

only perk is when ppl give more specific directions etc

i refuse to use mumble i posted this in the reddit thread too

its a bunch of losers typically that whine and rage or make an internet clique circle jerk for their precious egos

the only exception is milkman

also i had a really bad deadstop that hasnt happened in a long long time this imo i even soft ski and wat not 2 not lose any health taking west side real fast this is y t1 is dead

i gave ds side on dx a 2 point lead by turret farming and hofing the first 2 caps and dp still managed to lose the whole game for his team by letting be cap 5 times in a row wow

do not take pride in this win i took my foot off pedal and then coulkd not regain control

i guess i underestimated how much i carry in 1st part of game to get 6-3 lead

als oi think sharp and rep bot also get up and make food for a bit too

idk cant really take those games 2 seriously its like 11v11 w 5v5 of competent players tryin 2 maneuver around retards who just take up space/splash damage

it is different kind of fun but i want 2 lt pu and see tru colors emerge again of rtcl dare opsayo sleepy etc

yes i will be king of 2015 try hard tribe with my broken mouse and computer that cant even run tribes_rpg mod without crashing gg

here is video of the true wild card bugs_ rocketing me through fog

also hiding cap that made rtcll rage

i think bugs_ should script his homing missile thing so that it auto locks on to whoever's closest and the flag carrier

then he should chase with it in a pub one day and see if anyone can cap on him

i think this would be epic and it one of my dreams

here is opsayo and i getting flag jacked mid pass by wild card player Texas 1.41. I grabbed the flag with full health great speed and a rep kit and could have made it home on my own but felt like passing for fun so i stopped and targ lasered opsayo down and dropped the flag. I turned to kill the chaser behind me and after i did i turned back to see opsayo just standing in disbelief as this random guy texas 1.41 stole the flag and was running back to his spaceship to escape. Then he blew himself up. He did this many times throughout the game as well as crashing his plane into the enemy d.

Last edited:
Back