opsayo

its this^

he's normal when i talk to him outside of Tribes and haven't seen him type tribetarded in a long time

thats not a fuckin excuse

we r all normal outside of tribe except dare and damasperg

he fukin just stopped comin here and stopped playin and left us all here like he is better than us

golf is fukin great

ive found almost all ppl who dont like golf, tried to play at some point, but couldnt handle being so fukin bad at something, they raged out and now fukin hate it

idk if i was good or not but i grow up with dad part of country club and would rather have my dick cut off than associate with the super sperg mentality of the average golfer kill yourself dp

golf is fun cause u can drink beer on the course maybe even smoke a j if there aint 2 many ppl behind u n what not

i am good drive but no short game especially no puttputt

dp plays srs try hard golf tho not use putters as hockey sticks while drinking and hope the green marshal doesnt ban you from the golf course golf which is pretty fun

FUCK U DP I HOPE UR OVER PAR FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE

hahahah

i blaze it up almost every time regardless of any1 around or not unless im at a real nice place

and ya i play try hard prolly 80% of the time... but i do have plenty of rounds where my main goal is smokin many weed, drinking good amount, and fukin having great time and not sperging about the game

hahahah

i blaze it up almost every time regardless of any1 around or not unless im at a real nice place

and ya i play try hard prolly 80% of the time... but i do have plenty of rounds where my main goal is smokin many weed, drinking good amount, and fukin having great time and not sperging about the game

LMAO

i am so sperg i will sometimes film my swing @ the range to then watch it and see certain things i am doin

i will post someday soon imo

Back