Who was the best LT player of all time?

i cheated for a 2 week period pretty openly and blatantly

i told people i was cheating before i did and while i did before every start of a pu everytime

thumper played with the name PERMAIFFSthumper the whole time he cheated

the skill difference between me cheating and not cheating was dramatic. im pretty sure even stork will remember stacked games with me on one team and stork + sleepy on the other and the games would be brutally lopsided in favor of me. i have all of this demo'd

so ya i did cheat and i cheated because people kept calling me a cheater when i actually wasn't

anyway feel free to rage or whatever and imply ive been cheating forever and ever

There is a big difference between blatantly cheating, and hiding it. Even sleepy was smart enough to pretend he wasn't using hax, but anyone who ever played tribes with out hax, can pick a hacker.

I'm guessing everyone used them accept for 2good@tribes.com including all euros and aussie players.

Even opsayo.

I don't think I was playing tribes when you were cheating, dare. I was around and all but idk..I don't think I was playing anything at the time. I only really started playing again in early/mid 2014.

Anyone who watches your demos can see that you cheat gg.

im telling this idiot directly that i dont think he cheated unless he was doing it on purpose

but his ego is so fragile that he throws a fit even though i said he was debatably the best chaser or that they reached the ceiling

u really are delusional dare and every post u make is hypocritical

and stork u cant really pay attention to any of green's posts since they're all shit

Oh the guy who released 41 demos from 08-2012 is a cheater?

I have old logs of you getting caught with a bypass shortly after I put lasthope2009 on the community. What are you after?

Did you want me to ping 248 and not use terp, you cunts cant even ping 16 and not terp.

u really are delusional dare and every post u make is hypocritical

and stork u cant really pay attention to any of green's posts since they're all shit

Disregarding like a true cheater.

This is what happens your ego get bruised by someone using wall hacks, so you follow suit.

gg

being able to set my ping to 0 $net::predictforwardtime=0; for when my ping changes from 248 to 216 which it did regularly on your shit servers, instead of using the shitty code that was 1.4.

Whats your excuse for using terp when your ping is 16? because your shit i thought so.

I played tribes on a 500 ping for 6 years before HM and terp were around, had a better aim than you have ever had in any game you have ever played check the the {TG} ranking i have 4 smurf names in the top 20 .

SO FUCKN BLOW ME CUNT.

Don't know why people spend time on these boards posting stupid shit like some of you guys. Like day after day non stop. God some of you are really pathetic virgin scum.

being able to set my ping to 0 $net::predictforwardtime=0; for when my ping changes from 248 to 216 which it did regularly on your shit servers, instead of using the shitty code that was 1.4.

Whats your excuse for using terp when your ping is 16? because your shit i thought so.

I played tribes on a 500 ping for 6 years before HM and terp were around, had a better aim than you have ever had in any game you have ever played check the the {TG} ranking i have 4 smurf names in the top 20 .

SO FUCKN BLOW ME CUNT.

first off use some fucking grammar so we can understand the words behind the emotions you're trying to convey.

secondly, everything you just said is wrong. Just wrong on so many levels so I'll break it down for you in a easy to read synopsis of how wrong you are. It will be called Green is wrong.

Green is wrong
By:S_hift

Setting your predict forward time to zero is not how you accommodate for ping. You would think that words; predict, forward, and time would somehow be relevant to one another.

If your ping is shit, it is your fault that you do not live in our country. Everyone whether knowingly or unknowingly use have used or currently use interpolatetime. This is because the tribes default for terp is set at 64.

You did not play tribes with a 500 ping because thats almost impossible. I would know because I play people in tribes from all over the world. From angry Russian kids to crazy leet Koreans and happy modding Brazilians. I have played people from india all of whom still play to this very day. Do you know what they all have in common? 250 - 300 ping.

If you have been playing tribes 6 years before anyone had even happy mod, mathematically you woudn't even be playing tribes. Happy mod was introduced sometime in 2000. This would mean you've been playing tribes since 94? Again this doesn't add up.

you must be some kind of time wizard or something.

Back