Who was the best LT player of all time?

i think lix was the best of the cappers in 1.30 and he was better than me, not just relative to the time.

like although i maybe learned some new things after he quit, he had better aim and was more consistent and i basically copied his game

for 1.40 pub and pickup "era" i think for cap and home it is me and stork by default. there werent really any good lo's either. for chase it is a tossup between dare sleepy and rtcll since they all basically reached the ceiling that u can reach for that position. but if i had to pick i would pick rtcll especially since he was the only one who is good when there was an anticheat
he he
mun run trainz all ova da retuhcal allday err'day... fuq u meaaaan?
d00d cannot stop even a wall :lol: :lol: LELZ

i like how opsayo passive aggressively implies that i cheated because apparently i'm not good since the anti cheat or something

its true i am bypassing right now

i like how opsayo passive aggressively implies that i cheated because apparently i'm not good since the anti cheat or something

its true i am bypassing right now

im not implying anything but you can get butthurt if you want

i think rtcll now is better than you were at any point

i make one post and im sucked into dare's little dick measuring already

i mean i fuckin complimented you by saying you guys all reached the ceiling

are you claiming there was an anticheat when you and sleepy were 'good'?

or that you post demos on youtube of you happymodding to show off your mad skills

Last edited:
now i remember why i stopped posting

i hope you smoke a cigarette have a seizure and die alone

brb while i listen to music with both ears and smell my delicious dinner

im genuinely sorry i ever tried to tell you to not kill yourself

you are the worst thing to be part of this tribes community in the last 6 years

Last edited:
for chase it is a tossup between dare sleepy and rtcll since they all basically reached the ceiling that u can reach for that position. but if i had to pick i would pick rtcll especially since he was the only one who is good when there was an anticheat

dp read the implication same as i did and im pretty sure anyone above a 5th grade reading level will too

idk y u r trying to deflect from ur own words

any1 can read those sentences and see the context you created is to imply that both sleepy and i were cheating and have since started to suck after the anticheat because we can no longer cheat

im not here denying rtcll is better than me i could care less if he is im a bad player

anyway its true i am a cheater i have been bypassing since forever like i said

that statement is completely factual

if you want to read into it thats your brain damaged problem not mine

this is totally besides the fact that you actually cheated too, you post youtube videos of yourself happymodding shitty players

what the fuck are you on

you cheated, thumper cheated, snow cheated, sleepy cheated

youre all losers and i still gave you credit for being good

you have such a small dick when it comes to this game

i dont know why i didnt ruin your life before

i should do it now that im home

dp begged me to take the high road but you dont deserve a fuckin thing

i cheated for a 2 week period pretty openly and blatantly

i told people i was cheating before i did and while i did before every start of a pu everytime

thumper played with the name PERMAIFFSthumper the whole time he cheated

the skill difference between me cheating and not cheating was dramatic. im pretty sure even stork will remember stacked games with me on one team and stork + sleepy on the other and the games would be brutally lopsided in favor of me. i have all of this demo'd

so ya i did cheat and i cheated because people kept calling me a cheater when i actually wasn't

anyway feel free to rage or whatever and imply ive been cheating forever and ever

you can read whatever you want from my post because you're so insecure but that is 100% factual

rtcll is the only one who is good after 1.41. that has to count for something. i'm not implying jack shit.

why does this even have to be explained

we get it, you have a small dick and you need it to be sucked

its so fucking funny that you even care about cheats considering you'll suck snows dick even though there are demos of him cheating and milk was kicked for happymod. sleepy released happymod. ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS CHEATED. 100%.

youre the most delusional person in this entire community

I don't think I was playing tribes when you were cheating, dare. I was around and all but idk..I don't think I was playing anything at the time. I only really started playing again in early/mid 2014.

Back