Who was the best LT player of all time?

snow really didnt cheat though he was too good @ the stupid game from the time he was like 11 and hpb

thats y all these 50 year old pedophiles have him on their best hpb player lists it wasnt from cheats

its easy to make some demos look fishy by making blind shots but that stuff happens all the time in arena

anyway im not the best player at anything best players were

onslaught, joe daddy, xpealidocious, red, michelob, crazy ivan, techn 9, and fedz

i dont think he ever bypassed lh

idc tho i dont want to rehash this stupid shit

1 of most fun ringer teams i played with was u me snow poncho and then a random 5th like milkman sleepy or yoshi

we beat many good teams with snow using disc only and u running capper home d

i dont think ppl even can conceptualize a capping home d this is y these best player threads are stupid sum ppl not even on that level of understanding

lol, the swing home d position is best d00

yea these threads r pretty silly but still fun 2 make sperg lists n what not

many great players werent even mentioned but it not like it even matter but would like 2 shoutout my boys flipper and breaker. these dudes excellent tribe players

yah veterub denial iz p angsty n trendy ting 2 do nowaday heh
shurely u memba ur munspankz u receeved in da community and da duelin servuh heh
tink of tribe like cowboys or packerz fans LELZ

dey tink dey team is good (dey tink dey r gud in tribe) but rly dey gon b watchin supabowl from da couch 4evz (munspankz 4 evz)
he he he

tis jus how tribe veterubz tink buuuuut king like mun jus keepon keepinon
pwntfux beginnin again. . . mebbe u guyz can stop it again with noobpracz (pickup i tink u guyz call it heh)

anyway im not the best player at anything best players were

onslaught, joe daddy, xpealidocious, red, michelob, crazy ivan, techn 9, and fedz

lol.gif

Also 2good & rctll - just a bit of a technicality; everyone had terp, he was probably the only one NOT using it ;)

Which actually doesn't make you any better since projectile data is defined by the server. If anything zero terp will make your aim shit. The only way I could probably make sense of using zero terp is to thwart off as much no reg as possible. Which is probably why it helps when using chaingun.

ps I found a dead ant on my mouse laser cover, I'm assuming it was there for a while - we should duel again.

Last edited:
Back