Who was the best LT player of all time?

images

thats my aus pickup demo. my first 4 maps and even generator plays in the last 2 maps.

4 maps ratings
rating - k/d - cg - disc - nade - ck - ret
1503 - 29/11 - 11/4 - 7/6 - 11/1 - 18 - 19(chase)
1118 - 34/21 - 16/6 - 5/10 - 13/5 - 8 - 0(home d)
1442 - 23/9 - 14/4 - 4/2 - 5/3 - 19 - 17(chase)
1488 - 48/6 - 29/3 - 9/2 - 10/1 - 5 - 0(LO)

I was basically just whoring because my disc felt like shit. but now that I watched a little of the demo I could tell I wasn't trusting the prediction enough. stock 1.40 net settings are no joke when you have high ping. you just need to figure out your lead and trust it. Perhaps there are better settings. Most people have no idea what they are doing when they mess with them though. Andrew is probably smarter than you when it comes to this shit so you're probably better off trusting him.(at least when it comes to high ping)

Wow you can hit scan with 1.4 well done mate, you really are good arnt you. congrats.

http://www.filedropper.com/2010-10-17-stork-vsaus-4maps

thats my aus pickup demo. my first 4 maps and even generator plays in the last 2 maps.

4 maps ratings
rating - k/d - cg - disc - nade - ck - ret
1503 - 29/11 - 11/4 - 7/6 - 11/1 - 18 - 19(chase)
1118 - 34/21 - 16/6 - 5/10 - 13/5 - 8 - 0(home d)
1442 - 23/9 - 14/4 - 4/2 - 5/3 - 19 - 17(chase)
1488 - 48/6 - 29/3 - 9/2 - 10/1 - 5 - 0(LO)

I was basically just whoring because my disc felt like shit. but now that I watched a little of the demo I could tell I wasn't trusting the prediction enough. stock 1.40 net settings are no joke when you have high ping. you just need to figure out your lead and trust it. Perhaps there are better settings. Most people have no idea what they are doing when they mess with them though. Andrew is probably smarter than you when it comes to this shit so you're probably better off trusting him.(at least when it comes to high ping)

LELZ
i was using cg cuz i fukkin suk @ other weaps
sound like typical trib veteroob of munspankz

all shame 4 tribeland.. . . all shame
no honor
mun glory

gfg :king:

but u still suk str0k. . rememba all da munspankz?? LELZ I DO!!!

pls donot rage @ me bruh it ok 2 suk chit @ game u dedicate lyfe 2
mun natural create gameshame 4 twitch subs :D

Lemon, do you suffer from geriatric depression syndrome? Those sound like the kind of jokes my dad used to tell me, and you sound like a sad old man everytime you post.

Which would also explain why you suck at tribes so much. You know, being all old n shit.

shift y is tribes so important 2 u

do u put "good at tribes" on ur resume when u apply at skate shops and mcdonalds

You know nothing. I played tribes demo when I was 12 under This name. And I'm talking about the period between March 2011 to whenever 1.41 was released. During which I barely played. I'll post my demo of my aus pickup and you all can decide how hard it is to play with 230 ping and 1.40. Spoiler - it isn't as hard as green says it is.

it really isnt that hard. disc is kinda tough with high ping tho. played in aus all the time back then and stomped more than 75% of the servers aside from ppl like generator

it really isnt that hard. disc is kinda tough with high ping tho. played in aus all the time back then and stomped more than 75% of the servers aside from ppl like generator/QUOTE]

Disc because with the 1.4 model you don't no what is going to reg and what isnt (especially MA) little things like getting knocked of the flag and not being able to react like a low ping, spam is just a giant lag. Catching a flag becomes harder.

But please do go on storkernoob

being able to set my ping to 0 $net::predictforwardtime=0; for when my ping changes from 248 to 216 which it did regularly on your shit servers, instead of using the shitty code that was 1.4.

Whats your excuse for using terp when your ping is 16? because your shit i thought so.

I played tribes on a 500 ping for 6 years before HM and terp were around, had a better aim than you have ever had in any game you have ever played check the the {TG} ranking i have 4 smurf names in the top 20 .

SO FUCKN BLOW ME CUNT.

This guy sets his ping to 0. His reason for bypassing is because he wants to change net settings. You say one thing and do the other. it's ok to be mediocre ay tribes. Let it go dood.

hi robert heart i just read thread and realzied who u are
i hope all my old tirbe friend r doing well :3

while u fags are still arguing about dumb shit,

a few times anemix would pop by and pu under a smurf name. gets picked in some order depending on if anyone recognized him. dominates game #1 player. then he poofs.

<3

Back