Veteran-5
dare cheer 4 me but i stay on bench

-w- make asperger mistake pick 300 ping over me 2 play home d

d00d real dumb and lose game that should b blowout

dare make winning cap

gg

i guess i just benchwarmer now

2cpx1qe.jpg

have highest stat on team that suck and get blame for loss (even though i was told 2 play home d and tard aspeger team never pass to me and then switch me to chase in middle of game)

this y no one want to play tribe ne more filled w/ lot of fags that only pick friend and hold grudge

dont worry i not real mad bench very fun cuz i get many demo of dare ma shot

yeah i guess lot of d00d real mad my statline higher than there after first real pu in 2 years (fat malice psycho geno sKILLz LOL)

lots of spergs

no worry i take new mission on 2 make many demo of dare and make new tribe video

Opsayo real slow today love this food tho

1k is dare my team so bad cant break 500 ps

I admit j pretty bad cuz i rusty but should b pick skillz and psycho hold big grudge

dang kotz that is telling screenshot

u kno teams r stacked when top 5 ppl all on same team

y u taking this so personal i saw him say 'stan i got u next map' or something like that b4 we even start that DX map u play in

its ok 2 b mad about not gettin picked just make sure u don't stay mad and become jm5k about it

I played as Anubis before that ownage. I then changed names to not be in obs gfg!

any1 got script that auto screenshot @end of map

here is screens of some pu from last nite u shuld come play opsayo

this dx was very close till lost rage at 3-4 and starting typing which so our team go up 5-4 then lost give up completely and it blow out
2cokilf.jpg

8-7
106ivt3.jpg

8-7 in overtime
444kw.jpg

l0l lost still rage quit this is aesome i will update ragequit spreadsheet

will lost continue 2 ragequit in 2013? only time will tell gg

any1 got script that auto screenshot @end of map

i know its not quite as pretty to show off, but doesn't stathud place an .html printout of the stats of every game in your /stat directory?

Back