[:ellen:] can we make this emoticon happen?

So, what does having someone ignored look like?

Posts just gone or does it have their name but instead of a post it has something along the lines of "This fucker is ignored"?

you dont see them post really

but sometimes if someone you have on ignore has the first post on a new page, its just a blank page :D

it just removes their posts completely

if you're paying attention you can sometimes notice the postcount go from 25 to 27 or something, or notice a very thin line where their post should be

normally I don't though because frankly I couldn't care less

There are technically 2 levels of ignore.

Arsin is using the default, most basic level which puts a placeholder where the post would be to let you know that you're ignoring that person. It has an option to show the post anyway (in line) in case you're just faking because you're a poser bitch.

You can enable pignore (power ignore) in the User CP to basically remove that person from your posting experience (save quoted posts by non-ignored users). This is sometimes on by default, and sometimes not depending on what version of vB we're running, what changes were made to the User CP lately, the phases of the moon, etc. I think it's set to "off" by default now.

I don't ignore anyone, for the record.

he also threatens other posters that disagree or make fun of him, as evidenced by his threats to murder naptown. on top of it all, he rivals krayvok & togowack. there's also a bunch of other issues with him, but he's not worth anymore typing for a while

Whoa, why is my name being brought up in this?

arsincopy.gif

Can we make the emoticon :scrotumtroll:

Back