Another one bites the dust

he was gonna have a press conference tomorrow releasing information on the Clinton foundation

Yeah I'm 99% sure RBG has been dead for a while

seriously, when is the last time anyone saw her alive in public? like december of last year? she's fucking gone. trump needs to replace her.

well shit, not a single thing on rbg being in public at all in google search, but i was able to find this on ddg:

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will speak in Little Rock later this year as part of a lecture series presented by the Clinton School of Public Service and the Clinton Foundation, and free tickets for the event were snapped up in minutes on Tuesday.

Ginsburg is set to speak at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 3 at the Jack Stephens Center at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Tickets to Ruth Bader Ginsburg speech in Little Rock go quickly

lol of course the clintons are involved. i guess the clintons have figured out how to reanimate her corpse, or this is a big sham to make it look like she's still alive. how much you wanna bet she cancels it right before?

all the tickets picked up within minutes
no cameras will be allowed, of course

all the tickets picked up within minutes
no cameras will be allowed, of course

holy shit balls, look at this blatant fake news, posted on 7-3-2019

Ruth Bader Ginsburg reveals 'secret' to an equal marriage | TheHill

this video was put up on youtube right before this article, the video supposedly being the talk they had that the article is referring to that supposedly happened a couple of weeks ago.

this is an old video from 2018. wow. they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. read the comments on the video.

she is really dead, guys.

Probably prerecording Biden as we speak while he's only partially slurring his words.

Back