ya'll gon make me

ReliableWebbedGoshawk.gif

Those worthless hos probably can't even cook or mend any torn clothes...

Nor would they be interested in learning how...

Murica, the land of worthless women...

neh its cata.pirata she is a pirate

normally i don't go for chicks like that but for some reason she gives me like a dirty hippie boner i feel shameful of

could probably get u in2 top secret sex clubs for musical elite too

like i think in a post apocalyptic world where only the strongest survive i'd want cata.pirata

but until then i want a pussycat not a tiger

i'd worry she'd shank me in my sleep and steal my kidneys or something

like i think in a post apocalyptic world where only the strongest survive i'd want cata.pirata

but until then i want a pussycat not a tiger

i'd worry she'd shank me in my sleep and steal my kidneys or something

giphy.gif

This is highly rational and I agree with your choice, though you also must consider that a tiger would be just as likely to shank someone else that was trying to fuck with you...

I believe that post apocalyptic world isn't coming anytime soon, so you're better off with a "pussycat" as you say. Not a worthless one devoid of any skillful ability though...

For me, looking at those blonds is like staring at boxes of cardboard.

giphy.gif

This is highly rational and I agree with your choice, though you also must consider that a tiger would be just as likely to shank someone else that was trying to fuck with you...

I believe that post apocalyptic world isn't coming anytime soon, so you're better off with a "pussycat" as you say. Not a worthless one devoid of any skillful ability though...

For me, looking at those blonds is like staring at boxes of cardboard.

apocalypse could come anytime

or zombie apocalypse

whit3.gif
whit3.gif
whit3.gif
whit3.gif
whit3.gif
whit3.gif

ily u tpk ur top5 poster 4 lyfe

Back