Who is your least fav player to play with/against

least fav player: god damn u joe daddy, u are beyond retarded but i do not want to add on as i feel like u might kill yourself..

fav player: bugs yelling alright and raising arms across the map

Least fav
-Vamp: because his shit network in guam
- bugs_: llama grab extraordinaire
- dare: guy rages like a fucking child

fav
- Jag420: does multiple positions well and fun to play against fun to play with
- lemon aka gibbon aka mac90: fun to tk and play against
- opsayo: fun to play with and times the flag really well. Always sends appropriate notifications to team via chat menu. Does silly shit like teabagging and local spam on enemies always makes me lol

least fav player 2 play against is prob a good capper like opsayo or maybe mav who plays like a bitch

least fav player 2 play w/ prob rtcll cuz this dude steal all my kills make me look bad. stork sometime take all my stand d kills but at least he doesnt chain out the cappers when they get out u no

Bro those r my stand kills who do u think u r????

rtcll njoy v nice pwntfux tonite n ragekiked mun 4 15 minz LELZ
v gud v gud veteroob shame 2nite :sunny: :king:

den he challenge mun 2 duelz again ROFLELZL!!!!!!!!!!!

Least fav player to play against: Stork when he is home d. Makes it really hard to grab, unless he is already off stand and dead. Then maybe you have a chance. Thus the reason i don't cap with him on home d (not that im a good capper btw).
Jag420 with his stupid routes and comes out of nowhere to grab flag. Then you are chasing him all around the map like a dumbshit on a scavenger hunt.

Least fav player to play with: Myself. I suck.

rofl i'm so glad i'm so dam annoying

least fav to play against would be rectum,storks,thumper all 3 lockdown defenders and versatile players though i love playing against them their the best d left in game...

fav people all around would be jjwtay and lukie just cuz i've played tribes with these 2 guys since god dam cant even name the amount of clans we were in together...storks and thumper by far my favorite home d's to play with just cuz when its good its unstoppable! my favorite cappers is ucl or jjwtay cuz if we try we sync well together.

but if i were to have a least favorite person it would be rectum just cuz he's a hooker and has to call out my k/d ratio out at end of every map when theres 20 people in a server and yells at me alot fuck he a rage emo

Back